A Crystal Ball...

celticnoodle

recently i purchased a pocket sized crystal ball that is easily tucked into my purse. this past weekend, while showing it off to my mom, she was able to see things in it. I also saw things--more then i ever saw in my large ball! it was thrilling! now i have to see about finding a 2nd one---to give to mom! :D

Little Baron

Brad just saw Monsieur.

Oh dear. How manly Monsieur is.

Brad is pushing out his little crystal chest and pulling rainbow muscles.

Now look what you have started Traveller!

LB

[Great ball though .. just don't tell BradI said so]

a_shikhs

celticnoodle said:
recently i purchased a pocket sized crystal ball that is easily tucked into my purse. this past weekend, while showing it off to my mom, she was able to see things in it. I also saw things--more then i ever saw in my large ball! it was thrilling! now i have to see about finding a 2nd one---to give to mom! :D
Yesterday while browsing at my favourite crystal shop, I too saw a small clear quartz ball. But I didn't buy it thinking that I wouldn't be able to scry with it. But now I think I was wrong. Maybe I can scry with it. Guess I'll go and pick it up. :)

I even saw a huge rose quartz crystal ball. Can you scry with a rose quartz crystal ball or is it preferable to buy a clear quartz?

HearthCricket

a_shikhs said:
I even saw a huge rose quartz crystal ball. Can you scry with a rose quartz crystal ball or is it preferable to buy a clear quartz?

A think a lot depends on each individual. As much as I love rose quartz I could never scry with it. I need something very transparent, with with some inclusions. Other need a smooth dark surface, like obsidian or onyx. Others have luck with smokey quartz. The rose quartz spheres I have seen are very solid pink and there is not much to work with, IMO. I would look around the shop and see if you can find a natural clear quartz, somewhere between 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 inches wide. Super large ones are not necessary, but little teeny spheres probably won't get you anywhere, either. This is if you are very serious about scrying. They are costly. If you just want to collect spheres, like lots of people do, then a rose quartz and any size is fine!

.traveller.

Little Baron said:
Brad just saw Monsieur.

Oh dear. How manly Monsieur is.

Brad is pushing out his little crystal chest and pulling rainbow muscles.

Now look what you have started Traveller!

LB

[Great ball though .. just don't tell BradI said so]

Thank you LB, you and Brad made me smile. Monsieur is flattered by all of his new admirers :)

HearthCricket said:
If you just want to collect spheres, like lots of people do, then a rose quartz and any size is fine!

That's what I used to do :D , but I would like to use them too. I've seen smaller RQ orbs with clear areas, so that maybe something to look for.

Cerulean

Between rose and dark...

Ashikhs asked:

Yesterday while browsing at my favourite crystal shop, I too saw a small clear quartz ball. But I didn't buy it thinking that I wouldn't be able to scry with it. But now I think I was wrong. Maybe I can scry with it. Guess I'll go and pick it up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello there!

The rosy quartz might be be too opaque for some, but if you can handle and look at it in the daylight, there might be some tranluscent areas and it's softness might be what you need for a gentle, gentle atmosphere.

To some, it might be too soft a color or remind them of digestive medicine if the pink is really opaque (in the U.S., some people refer to brighter pinks as 'blah" and say the name of a over-the-counter stomachache medicine). To others, the pink is just the ticket for a comforting feel.

I thought my rather foggy-in-the-dark fluorites wouldn't have anything to say to me...but water, fog, clouds, mist and translucent watercolor have been my friends for a long time for impressions.

And that early morning gray-blue light of morning or the afterwash of rose and yellow of sunset or the gray twilight shadows work for me.

I was surprised that green and lavendar really worked for me...will upload pictures later. Traveller's wonderful Monsieur inspired me to go for a very reasonably priced, two-hands-full dark flourite with white and beautiful jade streaks...I admire Monsieur so much, that the 'dark fluorite' suggested wonderful possibilities.

Best wishes,

Cerulean

Cerulean

Shade1 & 2 and Mist1 & 2

Shade 1 & 2 is the dark fluorite

Mist 1 & 2 is the smaller one you've seen before with crystalline trees.

Not certain, but these might be good names for these spheres.

They are resting in geranium petals...the nice folkloric geranium notes I have seem to be kindly and we like these seasonal beauties. If you think your spheres are cheerfully opaque, shower them with flower, someone said...actually the airing and quick rinsing seem to work well in cooler air and for a short time. A covered porch and near-night or early morning works for me.

Best,

Cerulean

P.S. I read that fluorite is friendly to nature-oriented sorts...

Attachments

• mist.jpg
    mist.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 110
  • mist2.jpg
    mist2.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 104
  • shade.jpg
    shade.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 106
  • shade2.jpg
    shade2.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 110

.traveller.

Awesome! Those are so amazingly gorgeous! They remind me of soap bubbles, so magical. Hmm, I don't have a fluorite ball.... (goes off to ponder)

lark

In your last picture Cerulean..(shade 2) I can see the most beautiful fairy girl dancing..with her head thrown back and her face turned to look behind her...her long hair floating in the breeze ..she is holding her arm out in front of her and in it she holds a scarf that is also floating in the breeze..she is on her tip toes and has on ballet slippers... amazing!

MysticTree

Steve, the manager of the Silver Pyramid is one of the most talented men I have meet when it comes to crystals. You can't go wrong with any of his items. If you have questions about finding the right one for you, just call him. He loves to talk crystal balls!

http://silverpyramid.com/

Good luck on your jouney

MT