What the hell is happening?

Kissa

I feel completely blocked in most areas of my life: work, money, relationship, spirituality. I am angry, irritable, i feel slightly down most of the time. I have had proper tantrums as well, in short i dislike myself right now, i don't know why i behave like i do and i just hate it. No, i am NOT PMS:ing LOL

This strange hateful angry mood has taken such a grip on me now that I truly see no other explanation than the fact there is something up there happening. It was all sudden and especially for my couple problems, just came out of the blue on thursday. He is an angel and i treat him very badly, to the point that i sometimes think we'd better break off as i don't think anybody should be treated that way.

Here are the major info I can give about my birth chart:
Sun in Scorpio
Moon in Aquarius
Asc in Aquarius, Uranus 8th house
Moon 1st house
Moon conjunct ascendant
Saturn 4th house
Venus 8th house
Sun 9th house

I am NOT asking for an explanation of my birth chart. I just wonder if someone who has knowledge could tell me "yep, no wonder you feel like this because..." and then I would feel a bit better and would get a way to work with that situation. I think. I hope.

And now direct copy&paste from astro... Please excuse me for the lousy text presentation...

Planetary positions
planet sign degree motion

Sun Scorpio 22°14'38 in house 9 direct
Moon Aquarius 25°57'30 in house 1 direct
Mercury Sagittarius 12°19'22 in house 10 direct
Venus Libra 17°42'03 in house 8 direct
Mars Libra 29°04'11 in house 8 direct
Jupiter Capricorn 7°27'20 in house 11 direct
Saturn Gemini 19°00'38 in house 4 retrograde
Uranus Libra 20°44'45 in house 8 direct
Neptune Sagittarius 4°30'35 in house 9 direct
Pluto Libra 3°39'12 in house 7 direct
True Node Capricorn 18°26'49 end of house 11 retrograde
Planets at the end of a house are interpreted in the next house.

House positions (Placidus)
Ascendant Aquarius 18°00'29
2nd House Aries 12°48'53
3rd House Taurus 17°02'07
Imum Coeli Gemini 9°43'44
5th House Gemini 28°43'35
6th House Cancer 18°52'14
Descendant Leo 18°00'29
8th House Libra 12°48'53
9th House Scorpio 17°02'07
Medium Coeli Sagittarius 9°43'44
11th House Sagittarius 28°43'35
12th House Capricorn 18°52'14

Major aspects
Sun Square Moon 3°43
Sun Square Ascendant 4°14
Moon Trine Mars 3°07
Moon Trine Saturn 6°57
Moon Trine Uranus 5°13
Moon Conjunction Ascendant 7°57
Mercury Sextile Venus 5°23
Mercury Sextile Ascendant 5°41
Venus Trine Saturn 1°19
Venus Conjunction Uranus 3°03
Venus Trine Ascendant 0°18
Jupiter Square Pluto 3°48
Saturn Trine Uranus 1°44
Saturn Trine Ascendant 1°00
Uranus Trine Ascendant 2°44
Neptune Sextile Pluto 0°51

Minderwiz

I know it took you a long time to type all that in but it would be far more helpful if you could either post the link to your chart or give your natal details.

'What is going on' probably requires several derived charts to be calculated' as it involves some change from your normal self.

I could reconstruct your chart from the data but it's rather time consuming and not wholly accurate, which in turn jeopardises any derivative charts.

You might also say where you're living now if you have relocated from you're birth place.

Finally tell us when this started as accurately as you can remember.

Kissa

Hi Minderwiz,

thank you for taking an interest in my "case" ;-)

I try to attach a .gif file that I copied from the astro website I got my birth chart from years ago. It didn't take me time to write the previous message as I barely copied and paste the info they gave me on that site.

I now live in the Southwest of Finland but was born in Belfort, France.

Attachments

• Chart.gif
    Chart.gif
    55.1 KB · Views: 263

Minderwiz

Thank you Kissa,

That's just what I want. Can you be a little more precise about where in Finland you are - I want to adjust any solar return charts I cast for your new location.

I don't guarantee to solve your 'case' - I'm an amateur - but I'll have a look at the main possibilities.

AquarianGoddess

Kissa,

Two things pop out:

Transiting Neptune has been conjunct your natal Moon clouding reality and causing emotional havoc. Your Moon is in the first hous and it looks like the sign of Pisces is intercepted in your first -- thus you could feel scattered, unsure of yourself, "off footing", and just plain like you'd like to stay in bed with the covers over your head.

Not too long ago, transiting Neptune was squaring your Sun, but you moved on from that, only to have your Moon affected. It's been a whirlwind of Neptune for you. The good news is it's moving away and clarity should return.

BTW, a friend is experiecing the same -- he had both his Sun and Moon squared by Neptune for the last few years. It's finally leaving and I can see a big change in him -- he now has plans for the future and is in a better frame of mind.

The other going-on is a generational aspect of Pluto square Pluto. We ALL go through this one if we live long enough. It's involving your 11th house of friends so I suspect friendships have changed or ended and will continue to do so.

It's not ALL bad though -- Neptune can show us how to tap into our own inner strength through metaphysics, being a better person and being compassionate.

Pluto likes to clean house and sometimes ihat is very necessary in life. You may not see the benefits right now but I'd bet later in life you'll look back on this time and realize it was cleansing and necessary.

Best to you.

AG

Ronia

I'm not sure if this will make you feel better, but I'm a Scorpio too and although my chart is different from yours, I've been going thorugh the same for many months now. I'm at the edge of erupting like a volcano. I've posted my chart here but nothing seemed particularly wrong... I don't know what to do. It's a very tough period, one of the hardest in my life until now. On top of that my Mars is in the 8th now and... I'm feeling uneasy.

Minderwiz

Mars Attacks

Let's try a traditional approach to your issues.

What is happening is not a permanent feature of your life - it's not built into your natal chart - but dynamic changes do trigger features in your chart as external circumstances alter. Modern Astrologers mainly look to secondary progressions and transits to identify these, AG gives an example of this in identifying a Neptune transit to your Moon. There is an increasing use of older techniques such as solar returns - as Dave so ably demonstrates in his posts.

As a traditional Astrologer, I am beginning to explore some of the older methods of predictions, such as Primary Directions and Profections, as well as Solar Returns and Transits. I've described these in some detail in the traditional Astrology thread.

I'm going to use these two plus a transit or two to look at the issues facing you. I ought to point out something at the outset though. Life is complex and we don't live it in a serial sense of one discrete event after another - we live a life in which contradictory things can happen to us at the same time and Astrologically, several things may be going on which explain the immediate past and present and possibly help to predict the future. We shouldn't just look for one cause. Sadly, the one cause approach has attractions because it's easier to understand, and also when there's limited time and space, as through these posts, it's not always easy to do justice to the complexity.

The core issue here seems to be too much Mars! - Aggressive and violent feelings, emotions, and words (and of course actions) are Martian in nature. Mars' effects may be aggrevated or mitigated by other things going on.

Dating is always subject to some errors, PDs can be a few months out at times, but looking at the various derived charts, Mars begins to make small but repeated incursions around early October last year to late November - when there are directions to your natal Moon, Ascendant and Sun from Mars. Those to the Moon, are likely to show up in issues related to matrimony, to journeys, especially long ones, and to the overall complexion of the body. Those to the Ascendant affect the body, mind, spirit, health, cheerfulness. Those to the Sun can also affect health, but also can affect career, social status, profession, etc. There have been further PDs this year, involving Venus and the Moon - normally this would be a good relationship but in your chart Venus rules the eighth and therefore has an accidental 'unfortunate' role to play. This occured in April this year and in May the same Venus/Sun connection occured. Also in May, Saturn (Lord of your Ascendant) came into a PD opposition to Mars.

Looking at profections for the period - In October 2009, your profected Part of Fortune - also an indicator of both physical health and material well being, trined Mars in your natal eighth house, and went on to trine Venus, also in your natal eighth house and Lord of the eighth - the latter was from the fourth house indicating some disruption to your home life. Whilst trines are often seen as fortunate aspects, it's much better to see them as 'easy' aspects - things happen more easily - but those things could also be bad as well as good and a trine to Lord 8 is not good.

In January 2010 your profected Ascendant moved in Aries - and Mars took over as the Lord of the year. At this stage your profected Ascendant was still in your natal first house and the effects would be felt very strongly in a personal, physical and mental way. Even worse, at the same time your profected Moon also entered Aries and Mars, took over rulership of your emotional and non-rational being. I suppose if we were looking for a symbol of an 'aggressive female', Moon in Aries, might be a good possibility.

This might have affected your career or profession, or at least how well you carry out your profession, Your profected MC was already transiting your twelfth house and in late January it squared natal Mars in the eighth.

In late April your profected Part of Fortune entered your natal sixth house going on to square Venus in May. It looks like things were now taking a toll on your health as well as financially and materially.

Lastly transiting Mars has opposed both your Ascendant and Moon and squared your natal Sun between 15th May and 30th May. of this year. My guess is that the experiences in May led to your post here.

So how long will this last and what, if anything can be done? I'll try and look at this in my next post.

Minderwiz

How long will this go on?

Firstly the bad news - it's not over yet. Transiting Mars will square your MC on 25th June. In August and September Mars is transiting through your eighth will conjunctions to natal Venus and natal Mars. In November Mars will conjoin your MC. The extent to which these transits are felt might be mitigated if there are some better Primary Directions and Profections than felt in the last seven or eight months.

Sadly there are some further Mars Primaries in September and November of this year involving oppositions to Moon and Ascendant, Thereafter the intensity will drop, and next year sees only one significant one in May. By that time your profections will have altered - firstly your Profected Ascendant will move into the second house in July of this year - there will still be some effect of Mars as ruler of your profected Ascendant but it won't be so much a hit on you personally, though it might affect money and resources. On 2nd January next year the profected Ascendant moves into Taurus and rulership passes to Venus. This should be an improvement, as Venus is naturally benefic but don't forget Venus is also Lord 8. This ingress is preceded by the opposition of both profected Moon and profected Ascendant with natal Mars - in mid to late December.

So things might well be tough for another month before any improvement starts and even then things will not really be a massive amount better till at least the end of this year and possibly into the first half of next year. However the intensity of feeling should have fallen way back.

I'm not a counsellor or therapist, so how you try and deal with it, I'm not sure - but it can and will end.

Kissa

thank you all for the feedback, I hadn't checked over the weekend. I am at work now, I shall print and read all this later :)

most definitely that darn thing is still going on. It's gotten to a point where I am actually thinking of visiting the doc since all I do is burst out in anger or cry. What a charming person...

Heavensent

(((Kissa))). Just wanted to let you know that I too am a Scorpio and am feeling the SAME EXACT way. Take heart hun, trouble don't last always. This too shall pass. Feel better!!