The knights: confusing Gloves and bare hands

lucifall

Studying the Knights of the Court cards, i noticed, They all have someting with their hands and gloves.

First They all bear their element in the right hand.
Their left hands are on the reigns.
What i noticed first today is that The Knight of Cups has two bare hands. Knight of Swords and Wands have a glove on their left hand (reigns) and their right hands are bare (hand with element). Knight of pentacles has a gloved right hand.(With element) and (not sure) a bare hand on the reigns.

Maybe it can mean something like this.

Knight of cups: 2 bare hands : he does not need protection against his own element and the reigns. Bare handed he finds his direction. His feelings are in control both his element and his reigns. Those feelings are naked/ newborn showed by the both bare (naked) hands.
This knight shows most balance as he has two bare hands.

Knight of Wands and Swords. Both a male element. Knight are connected with air. Male-Male. Unprotected they wear their elements, so they can use them directive. They are real men indeed. To guide the horse they need a kind of protection, as they both wear gloves on their left hand. Giving direction to the horse is not done by straight direct contact but through the covering glove. Maybe this points out that those male energy's need something to cover to give the horse (instinct) direction.
Somehow this feels un-balanced. One bare - One gloved..... not grounded in giving direction?

Knight of pentacles bears a female element. He bears this element with a glove. (Handle with care the female?) It looks like he has also a bare right hand, but that is difficult to see. As he is a "female"knight he does need protection or something to cover as a glove to give his horse direction.

I wonder what other forum-members think of this

lucifall

Kari
Thanks for the nice pics!
Do you maybe have ideas what it possibly can mean?
When on tarotcards people wear different shoes it means often problems with grounding.
What could it mean one ungloved-one gloved and the switches herein in the Knights?

Luci