Gustave Dore Bible Tarot

Stormdancer

So reply with laughter and tell them that you live in Swaziland. Or worse, New Zealand.
OR...I could just move in with YOU!!! I have a deck....a Bible deck!! })

Stormdancer

I am deleting posts. If you have quoted me can you adjust your posts as well, IF you wish :*

I'll finish up when I get home.

Minotauro

well its not nice to try to sue your clients lol

I edited my posts :)

Sulis

You know, there really is no need to edit. All they have are usernames and they don't have a legal leg to stand on even if they have more than that because there is evidence of their wrongdoing.
Up to you all of course but I really hate to see people being bullied into staying quiet just because they have an opinion about something. These really are empty threats.

Stormdancer

I edited just to illustrate their tactics. How bad does it look to see that you've pressured past and possible future customers for voicing opinions? I saved the entire thread before deleting my posts, so I have a record of it all. :angel:

Tarotwolf

I'm really disappointed! I ordered this deck several weeks ago when this thread first started and I just got my order in this afternoon. I was looking forward to posting in this thread how much I like this deck. The sepia tones are perfect for the artwork depicted and the cardstock is really nice.
I can't really comment on if this deck is pirated or if it's infringing on someone's copyright because I just don't know; however, I certainly can comment on this company's behavior which they directed at certain members of this forum. It's downright pathetic. Trying to bully and threaten someone to suppress that person's free speach may be something they do in the Czech Republic, but it's Not acceptable behavior in the civilized countries in the rest of the world (I probably need to moderate this statement because the Czech Republic has made great strides in democratizing their government).
Simply put, I'm disappointed. I so wanted to give a good review of this deck.

Stormdancer

I'm really disappointed! I ordered this deck several weeks ago when this thread first started and I just got my order in this afternoon. I was looking forward to posting in this thread how much I like this deck. The sepia tones are perfect for the artwork depicted and the cardstock is really nice.
I can't really comment on if this deck is pirated or if it's infringing on someone's copyright because I just don't know; however, I certainly can comment on this company's behavior which they directed at certain members of this forum. It's downright pathetic. Trying to bully and threaten someone to suppress that person's free speach may be something they do in the Czech Republic, but it's Not acceptable behavior in the civilized countries in the rest of the world (I probably need to moderate this statement because the Czech Republic has made great strides in democratizing their government).
Simply put, I'm disappointed. I so wanted to give a good review of this deck.
I agree and I edited my posts to reflect exactly that.
...but Pyro Skin A I is in the UKRAINE. They are NOT Czech.

Tarotwolf

Your right, I actually knew better. I was reading "Printed in Czech Republic" on the deck's box when I submitted the post. Thanks for the correction.

Stormdancer

My posts simply reflect my opinions.

Your right, I actually knew better. I was reading "Printed in Czech Republic" on the deck's box when I submitted the post. Thanks for the correction.
No worries. Kinda sucks, doesn't it? The WAS A GREAT deck. And the IMHO "****" deck is wonderful, although......er....******

What a shame.....and to a company that will threaten past customers, or customers with complaints.....Nasty.....