Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Tarot Blessings

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
HeavenlyOne  HeavenlyOne is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2016
Location: New Zealand, Wairarapa
Posts: 29
HeavenlyOne 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemoneRosie View Post
I'd take the Tower in a heartbeat. You're absolutely right that I know that it's the only way forward, and that I'll feel so much better afterward.

TPBM:
Your choices are: The 7 of Swords or The Lovers

7 of Swords - you risk getting in over your head as someone confides in you which ends up sucking you in to a plot. This needn't be a bad thing! It could be as benign as a secret santa gift exchange.

The Lovers - you have a choice between two options, both of which you find favourable. As a result you are struggling with fully committing to one; both interest you and yet you can't go back once you've decided - sort of like how once you say "yes" to a job offer it's poor form to quit shortly afterward.
The Lovers seems on par with my life at present so I will take that thanks

Ttpbm

Page of swords or 10 of cups

An opportunity to express yourself in a more bold manner is approaching, with positive results.

10 of cups- I'm feeling "happy holidays" with this card. Seems to me you'll be felling quite taken care of over the holiday period even if it is a small gesture of love or appreciation your way.
Top   #311
Freyja of V's Avatar
Freyja of V  Freyja of V is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Jul 2015
Location: Vanahiem
Posts: 547
Freyja of V 
Citizen

Freyja of V's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenlyOne View Post
The Lovers seems on par with my life at present so I will take that thanks

Ttpbm

Page of swords or 10 of cups

An opportunity to express yourself in a more bold manner is approaching, with positive results.

10 of cups- I'm feeling "happy holidays" with this card. Seems to me you'll be felling quite taken care of over the holiday period even if it is a small gesture of love or appreciation your way.
Believe it or not, I'll take the Page: I need to be bolder.

Here is TPBM's choices:

Justice or Tower

Justice: Balance/harmony will be restored through carefully made choices or a possible legal issue.

Tower: You may experience an unavoidable sudden change but it could be liberating and freeing.
Top   #312
roxana's Avatar
roxana  roxana is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 16 Sep 2014
Location: South Australia
Posts: 54
roxana 
Resident

roxana's Avatar

5 of wands blesses you to be an artisan of our own fortune
8 of wands gives a motion to your imagination
Top   #313
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 
Citizen

samantha's Avatar

Did you choose Justice or Tower ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxana View Post
5 of wands blesses you to be an artisan of our own fortune
8 of wands gives a motion to your imagination
Although I'm not a fan of this card I like the way you describe it here so I will take the 5 of Wands.

TPBM :

You may choose from :

7 of cups - Allow your imagination to run riot and dream big, some dreams are pie in the sky but others can and do materialise if you believe.

Queen of Wands - Self confidence and sass by the droves - burn brightly !
Top   #314
Cynthia_H's Avatar
Cynthia_H  Cynthia_H is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Mar 2017
Location: Lost in space
Posts: 346
Cynthia_H 
Citizen

Cynthia_H's Avatar

I'll take the Queen of Wands, thank you very much.

~ 7 of Pentacless ~ Page of Pentacles ~
Today the Dreaming Way Tarot blesses you the opportunity to pick up and work on that project that you've not had the time look at for a while, or the chance to spend some quiet time of your own to read or research a topic of interest to you. Which will you choose?
Top   #315
myrrhmyrrh  myrrhmyrrh is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2017
Location: Fountain-under-the-Wood, Ile de France
Posts: 74
myrrhmyrrh 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink daliha View Post
My Hoi Polloi Blesses you with---

The Empress- A chance to participate in the creation of something beautiful

or

The High Priestess- the chance to plumb the depths of your psyche and discover more about your unconscious motivations
The HP is my soul card and she is all over my life already- I'd like a little Empress action, thank you!

My Golden Tarot of the Renaissance/Estensi deck blesses you with 7 cups or 7 coins (which shows a man showering a woman walking by with money while another looks on from above)

so you have the choice between near mystical inspiration for a creative endeavor or being the preferred in a possible triangle.
Top   #316
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 
Citizen

GotH's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrrhmyrrh View Post
My Golden Tarot of the Renaissance/Estensi deck blesses you with 7 cups or 7 coins (which shows a man showering a woman walking by with money while another looks on from above)

so you have the choice between near mystical inspiration for a creative endeavor or being the preferred in a possible triangle.
My creative side is over flowing right now but the latter sounds like it could be fun.





Tower - Set some time aside for you and someone you find sexually appealing. You will be gifted with a day of multiple orgasms to the point of exhaustion.

or

4 of Swords - Set some time aside for just yourself to take long naps all day long.
Top   #317
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 
Citizen

samantha's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotH View Post
My creative side is over flowing right now but the latter sounds like it could be fun.





Tower - Set some time aside for you and someone you find sexually appealing. You will be gifted with a day of multiple orgasms to the point of exhaustion.

or

4 of Swords - Set some time aside for just yourself to take long naps all day long.
I'll take the 4 of swo ......Tower !


TPBM : Please choose from -

The Moon - A chance for romance (possibly romance + intrigue) under the light of the next full moon.

Ace of Wands - A surge of energy, might be useful if you've been feeling down in the doldrums physically or have had some kind of creative block - now it's all systems go !
Top   #318
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 
Citizen

GotH's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
I'll take the 4 of swo ......Tower !



Quote:
TPBM : Please choose from -

The Moon - A chance for romance (possibly romance + intrigue) under the light of the next full moon.

Ace of Wands - A surge of energy, might be useful if you've been feeling down in the doldrums physically or have had some kind of creative block - now it's all systems go !
Hmm.. Got the creative thing going but I could surely use that surge of energy to get me to follow up and through with things..


Here you get the gift of power to..


Tower - Knock someone out with a powerful speech. This piercing point of view could be delivered to someone who has had it coming for some time. Here's a chance to really let someone have it!

or


5 of Wands - Here's a chance to simply deliver a good old fashioned butt kickin to someone. Go ahead, permission granted with this card as you'll both be given a pair of boxing gloves. Here's your opportunity to literally knock em out if your feeling it.
Top   #319
bubblyNightmare  bubblyNightmare is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Apr 2017
Location: Brazil
Posts: 104
bubblyNightmare 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotH View Post





Hmm.. Got the creative thing going but I could surely use that surge of energy to get me to follow up and through with things..


Here you get the gift of power to..


Tower - Knock someone out with a powerful speech. This piercing point of view could be delivered to someone who has had it coming for some time. Here's a chance to really let someone have it!

or


5 of Wands - Here's a chance to simply deliver a good old fashioned butt kickin to someone. Go ahead, permission granted with this card as you'll both be given a pair of boxing gloves. Here's your opportunity to literally knock em out if your feeling it.
I'll take the Tower as I'm not very strong physically and they deserve real suffering lol.

My RWS deck gives forth its High Priestess and Page of Cups.

High Priestess - will allow you to truly see the heart of humankind, what they try to hide and potential they don't even know they have

Page of Cups - will allow you to access and understand the depths of emotion, both in yourself and others. also a bonus of happy surprises!
Top   #320


 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.