Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Tarot Blessings

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
katieb  katieb is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Sep 2012
Location: canada
Posts: 8,235
katieb 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherRose View Post
That is a tough one....but I think I'll take the inner peace at this point.

Blessings:

The Fool-A new beginning, adventure and a fresh start

Four of Wands-Stability and security, a foundation to be celebrated
I'll take the fool lol

5 of cups: a time to completely mourn and let go
Justice: a calm and equal approach to a situation
Top   #221
jsiu123  jsiu123 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Feb 2012
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 224
jsiu123 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
I'll take the fool lol

5 of cups: a time to completely mourn and let go
Justice: a calm and equal approach to a situation
I take Justice- Definitely. I knew what was happening... as if anytime it would break into some arguement, but knowing its not true.

Justice - You either sort the life, or lets say the big picture of the whole doing
The heirophant - You leave it to something else and go with the flow, which is a believing that it will lead you 'there'
Top   #222
Water Lady's Avatar
Water Lady  Water Lady is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 May 2007
Location: PA., USA was Florida
Posts: 1,108
Water Lady 
Citizen

Water Lady's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsiu123 View Post
I take Justice- Definitely. I knew what was happening... as if anytime it would break into some arguement, but knowing its not true.

Justice - You either sort the life, or lets say the big picture of the whole doing
The heirophant - You leave it to something else and go with the flow, which is a believing that it will lead you 'there'
I will take the hierophant, need belief I will get there.

4 cups - stop feeling sorry, the best is in front of you

7 cups - you have your choice with current question
Top   #223
MysticRose's Avatar
MysticRose  MysticRose is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 May 2002
Location: * In Your Dreams *
Posts: 6,747
MysticRose 
Citizen

MysticRose's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan View Post
I will take the hierophant, need belief I will get there.

4 cups - stop feeling sorry, the best is in front of you

7 cups - you have your choice with current question
4 of Cups please though I was a bit more down yesterday than today.

Blessings...

6 of Swords - Drop that load you're carrying

or

High Priestess - Exchange the load for a more beautiful one.
Top   #224
jsiu123  jsiu123 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Feb 2012
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 224
jsiu123 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticRose View Post
4 of Cups please though I was a bit more down yesterday than today.

Blessings...

6 of Swords - Drop that load you're carrying

or

High Priestess - Exchange the load for a more beautiful one.
I take things quite into the heart but prefer load free (Six of swords)

You either
Eight of wands rv - Get some of those opputunities from something like in the air you see instantly. And you will get something out of it.
Two of cups rv - You think of a way that made you up and go within something else or somewhere perhaps was a bit of an unknown, having some portion not being touched by anyone at all.
Top   #225
Water Lady's Avatar
Water Lady  Water Lady is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 May 2007
Location: PA., USA was Florida
Posts: 1,108
Water Lady 
Citizen

Water Lady's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsiu123 View Post
I take things quite into the heart but prefer load free (Six of swords)

You either
Eight of wands rv - Get some of those opputunities from something like in the air you see instantly. And you will get something out of it.
Two of cups rv - You think of a way that made you up and go within something else or somewhere perhaps was a bit of an unknown, having some portion not being touched by anyone at all.
I will take the 8 of wands, definitely need to end this stagnation.

interesting
8 of wands - your goal is speeding to you
or
10 of pentacles - success is at hand
Top   #226
katieb  katieb is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Sep 2012
Location: canada
Posts: 8,235
katieb 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan View Post
I will take the 8 of wands, definitely need to end this stagnation.

interesting
8 of wands - your goal is speeding to you
or
10 of pentacles - success is at hand
well these are both interesting but i'll take the 8 of wands

3 of wands: wait patiently for your goals to take form
queen of cups: spend a great day with someone intuitive that will enlighten you
Top   #227
fractalgranny's Avatar
fractalgranny  fractalgranny is offline
grandmother
 
Join Date: 07 Oct 2012
Location: BRITISH COLUMBIA
Posts: 2,975
fractalgranny 
grandmother

fractalgranny's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
well these are both interesting but i'll take the 8 of wands

3 of wands: wait patiently for your goals to take form
queen of cups: spend a great day with someone intuitive that will enlighten you
seeing that i will spend my work day in an advocacy role, i will take the three of wands, thanks!

1JJ offers these blessings:

king of cups: sit in a cafe discussing profound matters
knight of wands: go get 'em!
Top   #228
Water Lady's Avatar
Water Lady  Water Lady is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 May 2007
Location: PA., USA was Florida
Posts: 1,108
Water Lady 
Citizen

Water Lady's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by fractalgranny View Post
seeing that i will spend my work day in an advocacy role, i will take the three of wands, thanks!

1JJ offers these blessings:

king of cups: sit in a cafe discussing profound matters
knight of wands: go get 'em!
I will take the knight of wands, I need the go get em

Blessings
page of swords - you will seek out experts today

8 of cups - you put ordinary things aside for today and seek wisdom today
Top   #229
jsiu123  jsiu123 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Feb 2012
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 224
jsiu123 
Citizen
Exclamation


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan View Post
I will take the knight of wands, I need the go get em

Blessings
page of swords - you will seek out experts today

8 of cups - you put ordinary things aside for today and seek wisdom today
Eight of cups , our "experts" suck balls. I don't even know how on earth they survive with so much denial. But if there are experts on wisdom I welcome, though, but within my reach, not counting online, I got zero.

My RWS blesses you with,,,,,,,
Tower - Fall within a fixed or approximate way. You find the usual applause.
Tower/Chariot - You don't even know where you are going to fall, nor you know where you are being carried. You are just in complete random mode. What you see though might make you contstantly being refreshed.
Top   #230


 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.