Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Tarot Blessings

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
jason.lee83  jason.lee83 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 11 May 2015
Location: Nirvana
Posts: 193
jason.lee83 
Citizen
Talking


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
Oh GotH! I've been considering both...but I'll take the precious ring for now & concieve the precious (pink) baby later

TPBM......My tarot blesses you with....

King of Swords....A sexy intellectual man who has some clear ideas about what he'd like to do with you!

Or

9 of Cups....You share your life learning with friends over dinner and toast to a happy future
The alternative would kinda creep me out, so I'll go with the 9 of cups, please

My deck blesses TPBM with:

8 of cups - moving/walking away from a situation that's no longer serving his/her higher purpose

OR

The tower - kick out a bad habit
Top   #261
Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 
Citizen

Jagdamba's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason.lee83 View Post
The alternative would kinda creep me out, so I'll go with the 9 of cups, please

My deck blesses TPBM with:

8 of cups - moving/walking away from a situation that's no longer serving his/her higher purpose

OR

The tower - kick out a bad habit
Ha! Ha! I'll take walking away purposefully please....TPBM....your choice of tarot blessings are...

Knight of Cups...A celebratory toast to a period of gentle tranquility in your life...peace and quiet are yours!

Or

The Hermit RX.....A return to familiar friends and faces after time away from it all....rediscovering old connections for you!
Top   #262
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 
Citizen

GotH's Avatar

Familiar faces and friends sounds nice..



Empress - Someone holds you like a baby.


Wheel of Fortune Rx - You break a mirror.
Top   #263
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 
Citizen

palin's Avatar
Smile


Quote:
Originally Posted by GotH View Post
Familiar faces and friends sounds nice..



Empress - Someone holds you like a baby.


Wheel of Fortune Rx - You break a mirror.
I would rather be held like a baby thank you

9 swords

be plagued with false impressions and worries

or

Hierophant

Become established and respected through your knwoledge and good conduct..be a role model..
Top   #264
jason.lee83  jason.lee83 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 11 May 2015
Location: Nirvana
Posts: 193
jason.lee83 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
I would rather be held like a baby thank you

9 swords

be plagued with false impressions and worries

or

Hierophant

Become established and respected through your knwoledge and good conduct..be a role model..
I'll take the Hierophant anytime.:-)

TPBM will either have

3 of cups
a celebration with friends, huge gathering/get-together fun times!

OR

The Chariot
Victory for yourself because you were focused on a goal and been pulling those horses to the direction you want to go
Top   #265
Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 
Citizen

Jagdamba's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason.lee83 View Post
I'll take the Hierophant anytime.:-)

TPBM will either have

3 of cups
a celebration with friends, huge gathering/get-together fun times!

OR

The Chariot
Victory for yourself because you were focused on a goal and been pulling those horses to the direction you want to go
I'll take option B please, I've been working hard (then I can relax & move on to option A) Greedy, moi?

TPBM....You are blessed with.....

The Magician.....You make it happen the way you want it and everyone can see it!

Or

Strength....You have control but you're being very low key about it

The choice is yours
Top   #266
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
TPBM....You are blessed with.....

The Magician.....You make it happen the way you want it and everyone can see it!
This please.

Six of wands
That you will gain victory shortly.

OR

Seven of wands
That you will be successful at resisting attacks from 'them'.
Top   #267
Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 
Citizen

Jagdamba's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Six of wands
That you will gain victory shortly.

OR

Seven of wands
That you will be successful at resisting attacks from 'them'.
Lets have a triumphant 6 please!

TPBM.....the tarot blesses you with...

The Chariot....Taking charge of others and skillfully driving things forward in a series of fast moving changes

Or

Ace of Wands......Making one giant leap of faith on your own that really pays off
Top   #268
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 
Citizen

palin's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
Lets have a triumphant 6 please!

TPBM.....the tarot blesses you with...

The Chariot....Taking charge of others and skillfully driving things forward in a series of fast moving changes

Or

Ace of Wands......Making one giant leap of faith on your own that really pays off
With no hesitation i take the leap of faith

7 cups

you will soon be spoilt for choices on a particular matter

or

You will escape the hectic life for some benefical alone time
Top   #269
Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 
Citizen

Jagdamba's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post

You will escape the hectic life for some benefical alone time
Some of the above please..........TPBM the tarot blesses you with.....

Temperance

A practice of spiritual devotion that is rewarding

Or

8 of Swords

A series of insights that unravel an issue
Top   #270


 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.