New thread: Lost and Found Singles Bar for missing Cards

ram

I will send you the Tree of Life card!

Hi All.
Like ram before me, I also have a broken vtg Robert Wang Golden Dawn Tarot deck.
Mine is missing the Tree of Life card.

Perhaps some-one will be able to help me and ram out at the same time. :grin:

Somehow :confused: I have two copies of Wang's 'An introduction to The Golden Dawn Tarot ' book, which is listed in the LWB that comes with the deck. I'll happily to send it to the donator of the Tree of Life card. It's a Samuel Weiser, Eight Printing from 1992 in immaculate unread condition (except for where price sticker used to be on the front cover.
If the card doesn't come my way, I'll list the book in the Giveaway thread.

Thanks,
Richard.

Richard I will happily send you the Tree of Life card! I'm not interested in it. You're welcome to send me a message!

RichardG

pm on the way

Well, this is not what I expected!
What a great surprise! :)
pm on the way.
R

edit: ram has generously donated her Tree of Life card to me - and I'm sending her the book.

I'm hoping that some-one out there has 20 JUDGMENT for her!

*Isobel*

The Green Witch Tarot - Moon

I terribly bent the Moon card of my Green Witch Tarot...:( Does anyone know if there is a chance to obtain this card from the publisher? Or maybe someone could sell me a card or entire deck if not needed?

Thank you,
Isobel

paperfolder

Missing a card from "Tarot Sutra" set

I recently purchased a "Tarot Sutra" set (DK Publishing, 2000) on eBay for a reasonable price. There was a card missing and the seller refunded my money and let me keep the set (deck, book, box). I am missing the Seven of Pentacles, and if anyone has this set and is willing to part with this card, I'm all ears! Thanks.

Glenn (paperfolder)

AJ

I terribly bent the Moon card of my Green Witch Tarot...:( Does anyone know if there is a chance to obtain this card from the publisher? Or maybe someone could sell me a card or entire deck if not needed?

Thank you,
Isobel

It is still in publication, call or write Llewellyn, They are really good.
Or maybe it is because I send a letter and include a dollar :)

I collect moon cards, if you get a replacement!

*Isobel*

Thank you AJ:) yes the cards are still available, I was even thinking of buying a whole new deck but first I will try to e-mail Llewellyn:)

It is not my favourite deck but I use it from time to time.

If get a copy I will send you a moon card:D

GlitterNova

Glass of water left on desk along with a deck + naughty cat = water damaged card!

My Ace of Wands from the Mary-El Tarot is now badly damaged and I'm distraught as it is my favorite deck. If anyone has one they could give/sell, please PLEASE let me know!

csmith0406

Glass of water left on desk along with a deck + naughty cat = water damaged card!

My Ace of Wands from the Mary-El Tarot is now badly damaged and I'm distraught as it is my favorite deck. If anyone has one they could give/sell, please PLEASE let me know!

I can send you the Mary-El Ace of Wands. PM me your address and I'll pop it in the mail. :)

myrrhmyrrh

does this thread apply to LWBs?

I'm missing mine from Lo Scarabeo's Golden Tarot of the Renaissance deck. Also from the Visconti Sforza.

If this is off rules, go ahead and delete, of course.

here's hoping.