Crystals. For willpower and motivation

SPIRIT HAWK

HI everyone. I am doing a crystal grid this coming supermoon. Am using citrine, tigers eye. And Lil lazer wands of rainbow quartz to direct my intentions and goals. Anyone else tried a grid for similar and had good results ? If so what crystal's did you use ? It's my first grid so hope I am on the right track help appreciated thank you

linnie

Hello SPIRIT HAWK :) I'd include Healer's Gold, as it works to support and strengthen one's own mastery, amongst other things. Amber... a soothing honey stone, and golden calcite or yellow labradorite (any golden yellow stones, really, for strengthening the solar plexus, and also a selenite 'soap' or wand. Using Selenite in this way, from Crown chakra down through all others is like a magic wand, aligning your physical self and non-physical. It strengthens your spine, which physically keeps you upright and strong, and similarly cleanses, heals and empowers your psyche, keeping you strong in that way, too.

Very best wishes to you on your journey :)

I have used a grid, which was laid out by a crystal practitioner, and it offered gentle rebalance, which was all I was asking for at that time :)

I've seen a mighty practitioner do a really specific "Crystal Matrix Healing", which he's written a book about, and in a teepee with a dozen or so others, a woman was randomly picked from a hat, as we all wanted a free healing!! :D He laid out the Matrix, she relaxed, he did very loose guided imagery, waited until she looked to be 'somewhere' elsewhere, and asked her to describe, word for word, what she saw.

Now, what she said possibly wouldn't have made me go quite insane for a moment but for the fact that literally weeks earlier I'd had exactly the same experience, meeting my guides and hearing their reassurances, word for word the same as she relayed. I'd been on a healer friend's table, and she'd given me a very gentle cranio sacral adjustment, and I went... pffffooooossshhhhhh... somewhere beautiful! My guide spoke to me, I felt the most unconditional love beamed at me (to the point where my body felt the Sun's warmth flood through me and I later on mentioned to the healer and her friend that the Sun had made everything glow... "Sun, what Sun?? The Sun doesn't reach inside this far!"

I had tears streaming down my face, and when my friend asked what was happening, I just murmured "later", as I wasn't leaving that place!!!

That experience has lived on in me for years... every time I mention it I feel its energy and love, and I truly am no longer afraid of death... not even an iota! Dying, yes, death, no!

I hope your grid brings you something truly wonderful and positive, too. :) :heart:

YDM42

I recently began to understand that since we are dealing with natural light here- in order to work with that chakra, you use the opposite color of the chakra- have you explored this?

Padma

HI everyone. I am doing a crystal grid this coming supermoon. Am using citrine, tigers eye. And Lil lazer wands of rainbow quartz to direct my intentions and goals. Anyone else tried a grid for similar and had good results ? If so what crystal's did you use ? It's my first grid so hope I am on the right track help appreciated thank you

Red tiger's eye is particularly good for motivation and energy - for protection, too. A warrior's stone. And good for keeping your cool when others all around you are losing theirs.

Carnelian would also be good for that, as would ruby. :) Good luck with your grid!

celticnoodle

Citrine and Tigers Eye I think are great choices and others here recommended too. I'm also about to make a crystal grid and I'm now thinking of putting it on the inside window sill of our home so the moon "shine" can get to it. This moon (full tomorrow) is the "Supermoon", and it is sure to be very powerful! It'll appear larger then ever and this won't occur again until 2034 (I think?--read it online somewhere for a full moon calendar).

I'm making two grids, one for my hubby & I to achieve what we are hoping for, and another for our kid and her family as well. I plan to use citrine in both, and in the one for my hub & I also am considering adding garnet to it. Garnet is a crystal that helps ones awareness to expand, and it also will help intensify one's creative abilities to manifest. It will give a boost to one's confidence. Its also a protective stone, so this is another good reason to use in your grid. Plus it is known as a good luck stone! :D

I haven't quite decided all of my stones yet. I have to go through them all and figure that out, but the citrine and garnet for sure and I may add a few of our newly acquired herkimer diamonds as well.

Good luck with your crystal grid, Spirit Hawk!

Hello SPIRIT HAWK :) I'd include Healer's Gold, as it works to support and strengthen one's own mastery, amongst other things. Amber... a soothing honey stone, and golden calcite or yellow labradorite (any golden yellow stones, really, for strengthening the solar plexus, and also a selenite 'soap' or wand. Using Selenite in this way, from Crown chakra down through all others is like a magic wand, aligning your physical self and non-physical. It strengthens your spine, which physically keeps you upright and strong, and similarly cleanses, heals and empowers your psyche, keeping you strong in that way, too.

I have used a grid, which was laid out by a crystal practitioner, and it offered gentle rebalance, which was all I was asking for at that time :)

I've seen a mighty practitioner do a really specific "Crystal Matrix Healing", which he's written a book about, and in a teepee with a dozen or so others, a woman was randomly picked from a hat, as we all wanted a free healing!! :D He laid out the Matrix, she relaxed, he did very loose guided imagery, waited until she looked to be 'somewhere' elsewhere, and asked her to describe, word for word, what she saw.

Now, what she said possibly wouldn't have made me go quite insane for a moment but for the fact that literally weeks earlier I'd had exactly the same experience, meeting my guides and hearing their reassurances, word for word the same as she relayed. I'd been on a healer friend's table, and she'd given me a very gentle cranio sacral adjustment, and I went... pffffooooossshhhhhh... somewhere beautiful! My guide spoke to me, I felt the most unconditional love beamed at me (to the point where my body felt the Sun's warmth flood through me and I later on mentioned to the healer and her friend that the Sun had made everything glow... "Sun, what Sun?? The Sun doesn't reach inside this far!"

I had tears streaming down my face, and when my friend asked what was happening, I just murmured "later", as I wasn't leaving that place!!!

That experience has lived on in me for years... every time I mention it I feel its energy and love, and I truly am no longer afraid of death... not even an iota! Dying, yes, death, no!

I hope your grid brings you something truly wonderful and positive, too. :) :heart:

Linnie, what a beautiful post and experience! Very cool! :thumbsup: Thank you for sharing this. :)

celticnoodle

Thank you, Spirit Hawk for your inspiration to me to get my grid DONE! :D

I put two simple grids together, one for my hubby & I and one for our daughter & her family. I put them on top of clear plates and set them in the window to receive the moonshine for strength. Hopefully it'll work!

They aren't anything special, but the one with the large flat blue stone is for our daughter & family and the other one is for my hubby and I. I have garnet stones somewhere, which I was going to include, but can't find it right now, so its most likely at the other home. :( But, the small tiger eye in the middle of the plate surrounded by citrine crystals should do the trick. I haven't quite decided yet if I should also include the herkimer diamonds or not. The other plate shows a large lapis lazuli and citrine crystals.

sadly, I've never been able to learn how to put the picture directly into my post--so you'll have to click on the attachments. The first one is a bit blurry, and not sure why! My actual picture wasn't blurry--but I did zoom in on the picture before saving it to the desktop--so perhaps that is when it became so blurry. oh well. you can get the gist of these easy to put together grids. nothing fancy about them at all--though you can get more elaborate and do them like some I've found online. I also write out my intentions for each crystal grid and slide it under the center stone.

Attachments

• 20161113_101733 (2).jpg
    20161113_101733 (2).jpg
    48 KB · Views: 384
  • 20161113_102610.jpg
    20161113_102610.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 403

SPIRIT HAWK

Ohhh wow. Your experience sounds truly magical what an amazing moments for you. I wish I could share a similar one. .... I haven't a massive collection of crystal's so will have to make do with what I have. If I knew how to up load a pic I could put my finished grid up to show you all. But am such a technophobe ! I appreciate your help and thanks for the well wishes I'll let you know how it goes.

SPIRIT HAWK

I recently began to understand that since we are dealing with natural light here- in order to work with that chakra, you use the opposite color of the chakra- have you explored this?
Erm no sorry I think I'd get confused lol...

SPIRIT HAWK

Citrine and Tigers Eye I think are great choices and others here recommended too. I'm also about to make a crystal grid and I'm now thinking of putting it on the inside window sill of our home so the moon "shine" can get to it. This moon (full tomorrow) is the "Supermoon", and it is sure to be very powerful! It'll appear larger then ever and this won't occur again until 2034 (I think?--read it online somewhere for a full moon calendar).

I'm making two grids, one for my hubby & I to achieve what we are hoping for, and another for our kid and her family as well. I plan to use citrine in both, and in the one for my hub & I also am considering adding garnet to it. Garnet is a crystal that helps ones awareness to expand, and it also will help intensify one's creative abilities to manifest. It will give a boost to one's confidence. Its also a protective stone, so this is another good reason to use in your grid. Plus it is known as a good luck stone! :D

I haven't quite decided all of my stones yet. I have to go through them all and figure that out, but the citrine and garnet for sure and I may add a few of our newly acquired herkimer diamonds as well.

Good luck with your crystal grid, Spirit Hawk!

Linnie, what a beautiful post and experience! Very cool! :thumbsup: Thank you for sharing this. :)
Thank you. I will update you when I have done it. Wish I knew how I could upload a pic of it finished though just to show you all of my finished grid. Thank you for positive wishes. And replying.

SPIRIT HAWK

Thank you, Spirit Hawk for your inspiration to me to get my grid DONE! :D

I put two simple grids together, one for my hubby & I and one for our daughter & her family. I put them on top of clear plates and set them in the window to receive the moonshine for strength. Hopefully it'll work!

They aren't anything special, but the one with the large flat blue stone is for our daughter & family and the other one is for my hubby and I. I have garnet stones somewhere, which I was going to include, but can't find it right now, so its most likely at the other home. :( But, the small tiger eye in the middle of the plate surrounded by citrine crystals should do the trick. I haven't quite decided yet if I should also include the herkimer diamonds or not. The other plate shows a large lapis lazuli and citrine crystals.

sadly, I've never been able to learn how to put the picture directly into my post--so you'll have to click on the attachments. The first one is a bit blurry, and not sure why! My actual picture wasn't blurry--but I did zoom in on the picture before saving it to the desktop--so perhaps that is when it became so blurry. oh well. you can get the gist of these easy to put together grids. nothing fancy about them at all--though you can get more elaborate and do them like some I've found online. I also write out my intentions for each crystal grid and slide it under the center stone.
Thank you for the pics the second one looks lovely. I haven't a clue how to even attach or upload off my phone lol...... thanks again for well wishes