Knight of Wands Reversed and Four of Pentacles as feelings?

Wheeler5

So how you interpret the KOW reversed with the four of Pentacles as someone's feelings for another? When I think of the knight of wands I think of someone who impulsive, jealous, and selfish. The four Pentacles I've also seen as possessive. Could this person just be very jealous of the other and want to possess them? I am new to tarot so reading cards together is difficult for me at the time. Thanks in advance.

SunsetKay

Another newbie here, but I feel like Knight of Wands could be that this person is frustrated and angry right now and 4oP is unable to share his/her feelings. Just a thought.

Wheeler5

Thanks Sunsetkay. I like your interperation a lot and that actually fits this situation quite well. I've actually read that sometimes the KOW reversed can releate to anger and frustrations. I can also see in the four Pentacles feeling restricted or unable to express those feelings of anger which in turn furthers the frustration. Thanks again.

Tathome

Looking at the knight of swords, the person could be ambitious and wanting to go get something done, but since the card is reversed the energy is being held back somehow. Assuming the four of pentacles is this block, possessiveness of materials and resources could be what is holding them back from achieving their goals.