JUDGEMENT AS INFLUENCE FROM THE PAST

Beira

Hi everyone...
I am doing reading in exchange for feedback on Tumblr and a girl asked me if she is going with the right direction with her music.
I don't know her at all but for some posts on tumblr.
I made a nine card spread about wishes where the second card represent the influence from the past/what started her on that path and...
The Judgement appears.

It relates to past in itself so I felt the only possible meaning is that she was a musician in a previous life. I am advising her to be careful to challanges and difficulties she might find in her musician career because they could be lessons she didn't manage to master in her previous life and that now are getting re-purposed to her in this life.
The previous card (the situation now) is the Page of Swords and the next (immediate future) is the strenght.
I have a card for present influences too (I mention it because the judgement is some influence from the past) in position 4 and it is the 5 of cups.
I'm not asking to do the reading for me, I just have seen a lot of times comments on how useful would be to know some other cards of the spread, so I mentioned the phisically closed and the "question-related" ones.
I'd like to know what yous think of the meaning of the judgement card in that position since it looks to me as "the past of the past", if that make sense...?
Hence the feeling it relates to a previous life...
Thanks for the help!

PS For me the page of swords in position 1 (current situation) stays for her young age (I got from her blog) and the enthusiasm she has for her music.
The strenght in position 3 (immediate future) stays for the will she has to put in to succeed in her path (since there are some difficulties ahead in the spread), and the 5 of cups as influence in the present means that in order to succeed with her music she will have to leave behind other things that she loves (the five cups), like she will have to choose: there is some other interest she has, or maybe some loved person who wants her on another path, and if she tries to keep both feet in one shoe she will not succeed with her musical project.

magicjack

Hi Beira. Sometimes the Judgement card for me can talk about someones calling. What are they on earth for so to speak. Moving towards the right thing to do in your life. It sounds to me like she has heeded her call but may now be having second thoughts about it. Or maybe realizing she has more to learn or that this isn't as easy as I thought it would be. Especially in music there will always be more to learn. (page of swords). She probably needs to pursue her music endeavor. Maybe more confidence would help. Keep on! (Strength). Whether or not she is in the right direction might not matter as long as she is doing music. The angel is blowing his horn! (making music).

I forgot to address your feelings it could be a past life. Past lives are debatable for some but it does sort of blend into what I was saying. Either way, I think her passion for music is deep and for a reason.

Thirteen

Your Interpretation on all cards named?

Greetings, Beira,

Our rules are that whatever cards you mention from a reading have to be interpreted by you before anyone else can help you. Which is why your one response you've gotten is currently hidden.

Could you please provide your thoughts on the Page/Swords, Strength and 5/Cups?

Please also keep in mind that in UTC you can't mention more that half the cards from a reading. So you're pretty much at the limit with these four cards.

For more on our guidelines, see here:
UTC: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=204174

Once you'd given your thoughts on those cards, we'll return magicjack's response to view.

Thank you,
Thirteen co-moderator Using Tarot Cards

Beira

My view on the meaning of the other cards in the spread

PS For me the page of swords in position 1 (current situation) stays for her young age (I got from her blog) and the enthusiasm she has for her music.
The strenght in position 3 (immediate future) stays for the will she has to put in to succeed in her path (since there are some difficulties ahead in the spread), and the 5 of cups as influence in the present means that in order to succeed with her music she will have to leave behind other things that she loves (the five cups), like she will have to choose: there is some other interest she has, or maybe some loved person who wants her on another path, and if she tries to keep both feet in one shoe she will not succeed with her musical project.

Thirteen

Wiping the slate clean

Judgement's doesn't have to come from a past life, though, of course, it could. It's about wiping the slate clean so you can move on. Maybe you forgave someone, or were forgiven. Maybe you released something you were clinging to, or learned how to let go of a fear.

Either way, you release yourself from feelings or thoughts or actual people or possessions that were holding you back (a child who finally stops clinging to a security blanket might get the Judgement card). And you move up as well as on. So, sometime in your musician's past, she let go of one "earthly" thing that was holding her back (keeping her from really being the musician she is now), and this opened up the door so that she could walk the path she's now walking.

If she can remember what that thing was, then you'll both know what influenced her to be on this path, and what may be keeping her on this path. The Judgement's card feeling of flying free is so great that we may stick to that route it opens to us. That route, consciously or not, always reminds us always of that wonderful feeling of release and transformation.

If your musician can't recall what she released to "fly" along this path, then do the following: put down the Judgement card and ask the cards "What did she release in the past which opened up the door to her current path in music?" Lay down a clarifying card. Reminder: please don't post the answer here (if, that is, you require help on it or it doesn't instantly get your musician going "Oh! Yes! That makes sense..."). It would be considered a one-card reading and would need to be posted in Your Readings. You can link that post to this one and vice versa for those interested.