The wheel of fortune as relationship potentiall

earthmama

I agree with the roller coaster analogy. To me, the Wheel of Fortune can indicate that the relationship will have many ups and downs, can be a roller coaster at times, but it's not a negative card filled with stressful times... As far as a relationship outcome, it can go either way- nothing solid, no foundation, just back and forth, up and down motion. There is a lot of energy and fire, so it can be really fun and hot but because of all this energy, it can burn out fast.

Meditarot

A roller coster relationship :) :) :)
So far the wheel has been downwards...I hope it will start to be upwards!!!
Yes...it did help...thank you so much :)

That's a good way to put it inside a term.
Hopefully the one you are speaking of here will start it's upward way soon =)

I agree with the roller coaster analogy. To me, the Wheel of Fortune can indicate that the relationship will have many ups and downs, can be a roller coaster at times, but it's not a negative card filled with stressful times... As far as a relationship outcome, it can go either way- nothing solid, no foundation, just back and forth, up and down motion. There is a lot of energy and fire, so it can be really fun and hot but because of all this energy, it can burn out fast.

Yes. Even though there were turbulences it is not a negative relationship. When there were no turbulences going on they were taking kiss pictures and spent most of their time being together and holding hands. So yeah, they really loved each other from the very beginning.

Oh and eagle star, I'm not saying your mentioned relationship will be identical to this one I've referenced here. Every relationship is unique.
But it may have some same aspects to it, possibly.

nisaba

Hi everyone!

How you you read the wheel of fortune as relantionship potencial between 2 people?
- good omen / good luck ?
- it's not defined yet (the wheel is still turning)?
- a relationship with ups and downs?
- a relationship that is meant to be (a question of fate)?

What are you thoughts on this?
Thanks!
eagle star

No, not really. More what the card usually represents: ups-and-downs, turbulence, instability, constant change.

Change is good if your current situation is bad. Change is bad if your current situation is good. But the Wheel doesn't promise only one change but an endless succession of them. Unless you are on a quest for adventure, it will be exhausting in its unpredictability.

eagle star

No, not really. More what the card usually represents: ups-and-downs, turbulence, instability, constant change.

Change is good if your current situation is bad. Change is bad if your current situation is good. But the Wheel doesn't promise only one change but an endless succession of them. Unless you are on a quest for adventure, it will be exhausting in its unpredictability.

I see what you mean...probably things will get better (the wheel will be upward) but that does't mean it will be permanent...I just hope that in the end the effort will be worthwile :)
thanks nisaba!

eagle star

That's a good way to put it inside a term.
Hopefully the one you are speaking of here will start it's upward way soon =)

Oh and eagle star, I'm not saying your mentioned relationship will be identical to this one I've referenced here. Every relationship is unique.
But it may have some same aspects to it, possibly.

Thank you mediatarot :)
I have a feeling that the wheel is turning...upward...but like they say"round, round it goes...but where/when it stops nobody knows..." :)
I am ready for the ride though :D Let's see how it goes...
Many thanks to you!

eagle star

Unpredictability... :)
I guess I just have to take a chance and see how it goes... :) :) :)
Thank you!!!

Grizabella

Think of the Wheel as a hamster wheel. Always turning but not really going anywhere.

The phrase also occurred to me: it's a crap shoot. Craps is a dice game. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose but you don't always win and you don't always lose. It's always one or the other.

eagle star

Think of the Wheel as a hamster wheel. Always turning but not really going anywhere.

The phrase also occurred to me: it's a crap shoot. Craps is a dice game. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose but you don't always win and you don't always lose. It's always one or the other.

Like a lucky game... :)
But I guess you have take shot...and risk it all...right?

Lately I'm getting a lot the 3 of wands and knight of wands as "what I should do to improve things between us"...so I am sensing that the advice cards are telling me to go for it, make a moove, risk it all...Hopefuly that will turn wheel around...???