Help! Page of Cups as "FEAR"

SunnyBee

I wonder if my interpretation applies to you at all. When I saw your questions, I instantly thought that you might be afraid of exposing your feelings when you fall for someone. Or maybe even, you could be scared of falling in love again. For some reason, in your situation, I keep picturing Page of Cups as blossoming of new romantic feelings and from what I read so far in this thread, you don't like commitments.

Any thoughts?

INIVEA

Do you fear children or getting pregnant?
lol OK yes I am afraid of little kids, don't ask how I coped with my kids when they were little. Lol, lets say I was pretty creative. Lol

Do you fear being innocent (and therefore vulnerable to others)?
Oh this is another good one, yes I do at time fear feeling volunerable to others, especially if they are intimidating, aggressive types.

Well, the Page Cups is NOT a rational card, it is NOT about the power of thought.

Thanks nisaba

INIVEA

I wonder if my interpretation applies to you at all. When I saw your questions, I instantly thought that you might be afraid of exposing your feelings when you fall for someone. Or maybe even, you could be scared of falling in love again. For some reason, in your situation, I keep picturing Page of Cups as blossoming of new romantic feelings and from what I read so far in this thread, you don't like commitments.

Any thoughts?

Correct I don't like commitments. I do agree that I am one that doesn't like to expose my feelings, I dig a hole miles deep and stuff those feelings in it then bury them with cement blocks, gravel, dirt, whatever that is heavy enough to cover them up. Lol

ETA: I just thought to share and add this so, you know a little something which will help you see.

I refuse to get involved ever, I have learned that I have a personality type that attracts the wrong type of men, I have had enough relationships over the many years, all were same type of men. they were not healthy relationships. therefore I am much wiser for the better of me, and what is best for me, and what is best for me is to avoid relationships with men all together. For me I would have to completely change my personality to get involve with anyone. realistically nobody should have to do that.

SunnyBee

Correct I don't like commitments. I do agree that I am one that doesn't like to expose my feelings, I dig a hole miles deep and stuff those feelings in it then bury them with cement blocks, gravel, dirt, whatever that is heavy enough to cover them up. Lol

So do you think you can qualify it as an irrational fear?

INIVEA

So do you think you can qualify it as an irrational fear?

lol It could be, but I don't think so

I did edit my last post, added some more info. anyways I have through learning and experiences, that I have just come to understanding with myself and that is acceptance of my needs and wants, and not allow myself to feel romantic feelings. Should any of those feels creep out from the mile deep grave, I sig the wolves on them and send them back down to the bottom where they belong. lol