King of swords as someone sees you

Dartellus

Hi!

In a recently I got the king of swords as someone sees me and I became a little puzzled.

The king of swords could be seen not only as a very rational man, but a man that have good judgment?

Or even a intelectual person?

Thanks for the help!

Sharla

King of swords would be someone who over thinks things and is unable to come to a decision. He bases his judgements on logic and fact and honesty NOT emotions.

He searches within himself for the answers, making him feel cold and detached and also coming across that way.

The only thing is he will think that much he wont actually take no action, and as hes the Kos it doesn't mean hes emotionless he just doesn't wear his heart on his sleeve.

So this is you Dartellus.

Apollonia

Hi!

In a recently I got the king of swords as someone sees me and I became a little puzzled.

The king of swords could be seen not only as a very rational man, but a man that have good judgment?

Or even a intelectual person?

Thanks for the help!
For me: Rational, highly intelligent, fair. Listens to his head rather than his heart. Can also be judgmental and/or use words in a cutting, sarcastic way.

Dartellus

King of swords would be someone who over thinks things and is unable to come to a decision. He bases his judgements on logic and fact and honesty NOT emotions.

He searches within himself for the answers, making him feel cold and detached and also coming across that way.

The only thing is he will think that much he wont actually take no action, and as hes the Kos it doesn't mean hes emotionless he just doesn't wear his heart on his sleeve.

So this is you Dartellus.

Hi Sharla!

Hahaha, this is how this person sees me...i think. :laugh:

Interesting about the search within...never thought about this.

Another interesting point, is that he thinks too much...a little different from the knight of swords.

Thanks Sharla, for the great insights!

Dartellus

For me: Rational, highly intelligent, fair. Listens to his head rather than his heart. Can also be judgmental and/or use words in a cutting, sarcastic way.

Hi Apollonia!

Yep, i pretty much agree with all that you wrote...and i forgot to write one that you pointed: The use of the words.

Thanks a lot for the insights!