What could be a positive interpretation for the 7 of wands?

ficbot

Hi everyone, I did a big spread yesterday and was confused about one of the cards. The spread was this one: http://www.biddytarot.com/when-will-i-timing-spread/

It is designed to answer timing questions. I have a big goal I am pursuing and asked about that. The reading was overall a very encouraging one, but for the fourth card, I was confused. The question for that spot was 'what green lights will I see when I am about to achieve my goal?' And I got the seven of wands!

I thought that card was supposed to be about standing my ground, defending my position etc. How can I read it in a positive context, as a clue for something I should watch out for that will alert me I am close to my goal?

Tanga

7 of Wands: Supporting the underdog, overcoming insurmountable odds, living for a cause...
"The green light" will be when you catch yourself fighting for what seems to be a huge task. Perhaps you will be required to present your position to an audience or will be involved in in-depth negotiations that may be daunting.

Not necessarily "negative" - just not "easy".
For example sometimes I stop myself and think "Whoa! I am juggling a huge amount of things here presently - am I sure I shouldn't just keel over?" ;)
But then I think "Nope - I hadn't noticed until I noticed, and if I stay committed and trust that a way will become clear, it usually does".
7 of Wands is the Warrior forging forward through the melee, and is a call for great courage/demonstration of it.

Mi-Shell

Perseverance!
You will catch yourself persevering and can see that as the sign, that you indeed are being tested and are rising to the occasion.

swedishfish612

Also, when you have the confidence to firmly stand your ground against all opposition. When you've evaluated your options, know the pros and cons, and still want to proceed despite the obstacles.

MandMaud

The 7W is often about having the moral high ground.

PS. That looks like a good spread, and thanks also for reminding me about Biddy Tarot!

Laurelle

Hi everyone, I did a big spread yesterday and was confused about one of the cards. The spread was this one: http://www.biddytarot.com/when-will-i-timing-spread/

It is designed to answer timing questions. I have a big goal I am pursuing and asked about that. The reading was overall a very encouraging one, but for the fourth card, I was confused. The question for that spot was 'what green lights will I see when I am about to achieve my goal?' And I got the seven of wands!

I thought that card was supposed to be about standing my ground, defending my position etc. How can I read it in a positive context, as a clue for something I should watch out for that will alert me I am close to my goal?

The clue could be when you have a lot of things to do. The person in the picture is up against 7 wands all by himself. So it could indicate that towards the end of your goal you will have a ton of little things to do. It will mean that you are almost to the end.

Grizabella

I'd interpret it as saying that when you can feel that you've covered all the bases, chinked up all the leaky spots, and can feel that you have the situation in hand, then you'll know you're nearly through the struggle.

ficbot

Thank you, that really helps!

lilac-dawn

7 wands will indicate difference of opinions in your social, educational circles. A storm before the calm.

Emma313

the 7 of wands is all about confidence bravado and daring, you wont need a green light confirmation as you will be all guns blazing at the time and nothing will stop you, good luck