Temperance as Past

annethiel

Hi everybody.

I asked the tarot about a guy that took 2 years to iask me out.

I am really surprised.

I ask why it took him so long to take some action.

Then the answer was Temperance.

I understand that it is something like it had to took so long, because wasn't the right time.

But you can add anything to this reading?

When I took another 2 cards to complement the reading it was 5 of Cups.. And then 6 of Wands.

Maybe he was recovering from a relationship or he wanted to be sure about what he wants... Can you help me to clarify that?

Thanks

Grizabella

I think you're exactly right that he was getting over an old relationship and is now emotionally able to start something new. I think it's a very good sign pointing to his emotional stability and his making sure he's over the last relationship before starting something new.

Emma313

Temperance and five of cups means soul searching, the six of wands denotes after such he was sure to ask you out, so whats going on? whats the problem? his heart is in the right place i think,ditch the cards,get it on :)

lilac-dawn

Temperance suggests a certain shyness, not a person who moves quickly, a man who simply watches the river flow past.

Emma313

Temperance suggests a certain shyness, not a person who moves quickly, a man who simply watches the river flow past.

six of wands counteracts that though

lilac-dawn

As an aside, 5 cups + 6 wands fear of losing(being rejected)

Krakken

I ask why it took him so long to take some action.

Then the answer was Temperance.

I understand that it is something like it had to took so long, because wasn't the right time.

Hi, with the temperance in the past. It took so long for him cause he was in a process of "getting himself togheter". like... filtering himself, like deleting things that he didnt need it and adding other stuff.

Thanks to the "temperance" process... he´s not "ready", he´s more like "able" to have a relationship. (Dark gromoire tarot).

good luck :)

annethiel

Thanks

Thank you so much for the help.