Unidentifed Deck

Barleywine

My sister-in-law sent me this picture of a reading she had done a while ago. The reader told her the deck was the Voyager Tarot, but it certainly doesn't match the one I have, and looks more like an oracle deck. Does anyone recognize it?

Attachments

• Unidentified Deck.jpg
    Unidentified Deck.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 164

Bonny

Sorry, can't help BW,

Hope you're doing well!!

B:)

Jen P

It's "The Psychic Tarot of the Heart Oracle Deck" by John Holland. Nice deck.

Barleywine

Thanks! I didn't think it would take long with this knowledgeable crowd. :)

Hmm, but I do notice that the lettering is much different from that in my picture. Were there different versions of this deck?

Jen P

Thanks! I didn't think it would take long with this knowledgeable crowd. :)

Hmm, but I do notice that the lettering is much different from that in my picture. Were there different versions of this deck?

Yes there were two versions. I don't know how different they were, but one had gilded edges and tended to stick together and rip the cards. So, they made one with white edges. I've got the white edged second version. Mine looks like the unidentified deck photo and not like the AT version. The AT version is probably the original, gilded version.

Barleywine

Yes there were two versions. I don't know how different they were, but one had gilded edges and tended to stick together and rip the cards. So, they made one with white edges. I've got the white edged second version. Mine looks like the unidentified deck photo and not like the AT version. The AT version is probably the original, gilded version.

Thanks, that explains it.