Kipper Instructional Book(s) For Beginners

The Happy Squirrel

I have been recommended by someone who reads kipper, lenormand, sibila, and such, to check out Alexandre Musruck's book which he has written in English to help us learn the Kipper cards. English is not his first language I do not think, but there are hardly any English resources out there, so this could be a good option. A few of us were chatting about it in a lenormand thread, so I thought this thread can provide a more focused place to come back to, to see what those who have ordered the book might think of it :) I have it on my list to get but I am in no rush to learn kipper beyond what I managed to learn from Malkiel Dietrich before he took his channel down :)

Belinda2

I have been recommended by someone who reads kipper, lenormand, sibila, and such, to check out Alexandre Musruck's book which he has written in English to help us learn the Kipper cards. English is not his first language I do not think, but there are hardly any English resources out there, so this could be a good option. A few of us were chatting about it in a lenormand thread, so I thought this thread can provide a more focused place to come back to, to see what those who have ordered the book might think of it :) I have it on my list to get but I am in no rush to learn kipper beyond what I managed to learn from Malkiel Dietrich before he took his channel down :)

hi was also interested in getting this book, based on what Asher told me I am not too sure, go look in the other Kipper discussion thread .

Belinda2

I have it on my list to get but I am in no rush to learn kipper beyond what I managed to learn from Malkiel Dietrich before he took his channel down :)

Yes I was very upset when I found that I could no longer view his YouTube videos , he was my favorite . I see on the Game of Hope website that He has a reproduction of an old Lenormand deck on there, I guess that is what he has been up too.

The Happy Squirrel

Yes I was very upset when I found that I could no longer view his YouTube videos , he was my favorite . I see on the Game of Hope website that He has a reproduction of an old Lenormand deck on there, I guess that is what he has been up too.

Oh has he? I have to check that out :) Thanks for letting us know! :)

The Happy Squirrel

hi was also interested in getting this book, based on what Asher told me I am not too sure, go look in the other Kipper discussion thread .

Just saw Astrea started a new thread to share with us her (his?) comment on the book my Muschruck she has ordered :) Going there now :)

The Happy Squirrel

Ah I checked it out and I have a vague memory of him talking about it when his channel was still up. I think.

The Happy Squirrel

Thanks Belinda :) I have just ordered it after I saw Astraea's feedback on the copy she bought from lulu.com

I have decided, as I stated in the other thread, that if I have to put up with books which tarotize every card under the sun, then I can surely bear some awkward English by an author whose first language is not English (he seems aware of his English language limitation), but for whom kipper is actually a first "language" :)