CBD Tarot de Marseille - new Conver restoration

flying black kat

CBD - TdM

I received this deck on Tuesday. The wait is finially over.

Sulis - you are the best enabler.

This is the New TdM I am going to use for awhile.

Kathy

momentarylight

Does anyone have an idea of how much the deck would be in Australian currency? I was in the process of buying but the page said 112 (something - it may have meant Israeli shekels or the like).

I didn't want to purchase without being sure. Not used to buying over the Internet.

Thanks for any advice,

nemodomi

Does anyone have an idea of how much the deck would be in Australian currency? I was in the process of buying but the page said 112 (something - it may have meant Israeli shekels or the like).

I didn't want to purchase without being sure. Not used to buying over the Internet.

Thanks for any advice,

I kindly suggest that you re-read the page that you were on prior to clicking the Buy Now button:

http://www.bendov.info/tarot/buy1.html

From that info you can determine your cost by going to Google, entering

convert australian dollars israel

and then changing the amount of Australian dollars. HTH.

momentarylight

Thank you. I did as you suggested and have just successfully paid for the deck. The deck, with postage, was just over $33.00 Australian, very affordable. It would cost more to buy an ordinary tarot in the shops here.

I am thrilled and have the arrival of this beautiful deck to anticipate in the next few weeks. :)

momentarylight

I received an email acknowledgement from Yoav within hours of payment and can expect the deck fairly soon :). I am really looking forward to seeing it in real time.

I purchased another Marseille restoration, the Noblet, some years ago but was disappointed. It was purely personal. Many people speak highly of the Noblet. The square cards, the production and some of the images just didn't work for me. It might have been different if I had actually studied the deck as a separate entity

Somehow, this production promises more. The colours are especially attractive to me.

I read very differently with Marseille decks and they have to appeal to me through the senses of sight, including colour combinations, and touch.

momentarylight

My copy of the deck arrived yesterday. I unpacked them just now and am more than pleased. Will spend more time with them tomorrow.

First responses, though, I love the colours and the feel of the cards, as I hoped.

Really looking forward to spending more time with these and to my first reading, whatever that might be.

Patrick Booker

Arrived from Israel today. Very much like the look of them - will get to know them shortly.

Patrick

victoria.star

Ah, my deck arrived yesterday.
I didn't have the appropriate time to dedicate to the opening of the cards and was very interested that the LWP (little white paper) instructed me to really be conscious of my mood and intent while opening the pack.
This had me to hold off on opening them until, hopefully, this evening.
I am so glad, though, that the author reminded me to be aware because today I was able to spend time reading Dr. Ben-Doav's posts on color, line and expression.
Now I can go into the deck more fully open to such a dedicated work of art.

I am quite excited to see the story the cards will tell, especially after reading about Dr. Ben-Doav's attention to the facial expressions.

Thank you and thank you again :thumbsup: