How someone is spread

bombay

I decided to give this one a try on myself since it delved into so many different areas of life - figured I'd use it to see if there was anything that I was being particularly blind to. Also thought it would be a great way to really break in my Vanessa deck since it seemed especially well suited to this spread.

The cards drawn were scarily accurate.

What I found most interesting is that while nothing was a great surprise in terms of which cards matched which position, seeing them in this way really provided a space to see them side by side, which had a huge impact. Areas of life that haven't been so great that I typically brush aside were really brought to the forefront with this by seeing them in stark relief to areas of life that are really fulfilling.

This spread has provided a lot of food for thought and will no doubt lead to a great deal of introspection and working to finally bring those not-so-good areas into alignment.

Thanks for sharing! It's a great tool for an overall pictoral snapshot of one's life!

Miss travel

how is someone spread

Hi there anne_soulangel,

I was looking for a spread like that ! Thank you so much for sharing.
I am definitely going to try this one soon. It seems already to me it will provide a thorough overview of a person. A very good storyline may be developed here, taking account of all the aspects of one's life.
I'm just thinking: It could also be used by a writer to get rid of a writer block as you develop a scenario ... It helps to shape things into perspective.

Thanks for posting this one,
Jayce

AmethystEyes

This is interesting. It's useful to me because I've lost touch with a close friend of mine and I have been wondering how she is doing.

WinterRose

Wonderful, thank you.

Wingéd Mermaid

This could be very useful for me as I worry about my friends back home (moved across the country a year and a half ago).

Nytebugg

I think I may give this one a try. Maybe for myself as a mirror into my life and perhaps to be nosy about a friend. ;)