The New American Tarot Deck

G6

Weird, looks like the Devil is flashing his wang or masturbating?

garmonbozia

I'm looking forward to receiving this one!

barefootlife

I love this idea conceptually, but the art style leaves me cold. Also, Devil cards that are all about sex are meh.

gregory

Yeah - with MUCH better art I might have gone for this, but... And, yes about that devil. Tacky. Not to mention Lovers.

karykeion

Oh, man, I really like the style, but some of the cards just seem really weird, like the Hermit and the Lovers. :/ I'd be all over it if the symbolism had been thought through a little better.

firecatpickles

Features "entitled white people"? Whatever...

Barleywine

I watched part of the video without sound, watching the gestures and expressions. He has the prideful body language of an entitled white person. And he's certainly shooting high for pledges.

RiverRunsDeep

I think this deck is completely sexist because the Devil card depicts both the Devil and the male figure masturbating, while the female figure is simply standing there, unsure what to do with her lady parts. :D:D:D Yes....joking. Laughed my A$$ off as I typed that.

The deck is not my style, but I enjoyed the video. The artist's depiction of "entitlement" is so hilariously over the top. It reminded me of watching skits by the comedian, Daniel Tosh.

ldiddy

I thought the video was pretty funny and the deck looked interesting, but no comments and no updates from the creator? When I saw that, it gave me a very bad feeling about the fulfillment of the project.... Not backing it....