How can I find Chiron?

Moongold

Re: Moongold...

OK...I tried doing the second site & its all downloaded and everything. But everytime I wanna open MY chart...it shows the chart right now and shows how its changing. I dont care about whats going on right now...I care about ME! How come it wont let me open my chart and leave it stayed up???

Hi Sarah,

When you create your personal chart in Astrolog you need to save it. I don't have Astrolog now but I used to and I know you can save charts. Maybe spend some time looking at the HELP files.

You might need to find out through the HELP file how to open saved charts as well.

Sorry if it sounds obvious. I remember going through that learning curve with Astrolog. It's a very black program, isn't it?

I wouldn't mind a black livesaver actually. Love aniseed :)

Blessings

Minderwiz

I have version 5.3 of Astrolog - though I don't use it now.

I think the process is to enter your data using info|set chart info
and then to save use File|Save chart info. In the dialogue box select files of type .DAT and give it a file name - say 'Sarah'.

You should then be able to reload it using File|Open Chart

You can also customise the settings so that the display is easier to read - try Graphics|reverse background, as a starter. Although I find it something of a real fiddle to get the display to look good.

The progam is powerful though, for a freebie, so it is worth some effort.