What's happening to Scorpio?

PurpleGoddess

me too!

Belladonna,
you're not the only one. i've been whirling around in body and head since july 4th, it's not constant on and off. i haven't read the whole thread because i began another episode you can call in at like 2 pm. on tuesday, i was having feelings of heat or electric coming through my feet! all day, thought at first it was my feet resting on the cords under my desk but even walking outside i felt it.

i'll read through this thread more when i get home from school tonight or tomorrow after work because i want to read what you've shared Minderwiz. i don't know if you have my natal chart details, it's 6/22/1963 @ 7:43 am daylights saving time East Coast USA.

i'm just back from the library had to take a cat nap for 30 mintues. feel a little better but i'm feeling a little nauseus too. i'm starting to get worried. and Minderwiz i think i felt like this on or about may 9th also. to answer one of the questions asked of Belladonna.

if you can shed some light it would be appreciated or it's time for me to find a good general practioner.

talk to you all soon,
blessed be
PG

Minderwiz

This is my readings for Belladonna about the next Uranus / Mars trine. I've split it into two parts

The first is from the transits, the second is a horary reading.

OK Transits first.

You asked will this last a year. The separation of Uranus from Mars over the next few weeks suggests that it may but at reduced intensity. Indeed Uranus will retrograde back into Aquarius creating a separation of some 3 degrees, though this is still technically a conjunction. I am guessing here that the intensity will fall back to something akin to background noise – you might notice it if you think about it.

I have looked at the transits for the first three months of next year and, in particular the detailed transits for a week around the final Uranus to natal Mars trine. They don’t seem to suggest you will get the same intensity as now when the trine comes. There is not a series of aspects to Mars in the days leading up to the trine. However you will get a transiting Moon to natal Mars opposition on the same day as the trine, Bearing in mind that the Moon is your Mars ruler and the Moon will be in your eighth House which amongst other things is associated with worries and fears this may add a little intensity to that of the trine.

Minderwiz

And now horary.

I also cast a horary chart for your last question – ‘Is it that I may go through this again next March?’ Now this is extremely tentative for several reasons. Firstly I’m not so good at horary. Secondly the aspect actually occurs in mid -February (I guessed and posted March), so I have assumed you mean at the time of the trine. I have also taken the time as that when you posted the question rather than the time when I initially responded to it (I tried that and it did not produce a valid chart).

With those caveats in mind I read the chart as follows.

The Ascendant should describe you – it is in Scorpio and you are a Sun sign Scorpio. The Planetary hour ruler should be in the same triplicity as the Ascendant ruler. The hour ruler is the Moon which rules Cancer a Water sign and Mars rules Scorpio also a Water sign. So far so good. Even better the Moon rules your natal Mars which is in Cancer.

You are signified by Mars. Mars is in the third House and the third house rules computers and software (and I would guess the internet – though that could be ninth House). As you used your computer to ask the question the chart accurately reflects you at the time of the question. Mars is also separating from a conjunction with Uranus. If we take Uranus to rule electricity and sudden events then you are separating from a sudden bout of electrical bombardment. That hopefully seems to fit the circumstances. However the conjunction is still in place so the feeling has not gone entirely (at the time of the question)

Now I have to decide what rules the ‘quesited’ – the object of your question. I have decided, I think rather sensibly that your question is about an imbalance in your health, so that is ruled by the sixth House. In my horary chart the sixth has Taurus on the cusp and is therefore ruled by Venus (it is also noteworthy that in your natal chart Venus also rules the sixth, though from Libra).

Venus is actually in your eighth House. This as said above is concerned with worries, fears, anguish and personal vulnerability. It seems that these are your concerns about your possible health disruption. Venus is separating from a conjunction with Saturn – not the most positive of indicators. However we are talking about the ‘illness’ here. So it has been limited or confined (in you) but is now leaving that confinement – hopefully it is leaving you.

One final step in scene setting. I need to consider the Moon as it also acts as a primary significator in horary. The Moon is in Scorpio in the twelfth House. Again Scorpio signifies you. The twelfth is a house of matters which are hidden or incapable of being understood. This could possibly be typified the question ‘ why is this happening to me?’ It can also signify isolation, witchcraft, and self undoing – typified by the question ‘is this my fault?’. The Moon is separating from a square with Jupiter in Leo. Jupiter is in the ninth House which rules religions and also personal growth and development. In its placement Jupiter is fairly strong and it is also a benefic. You are coming form an experience which might have been difficult (square) but which may contribute to your personal understanding of the hidden or ineffable (Moon in twelfth House). The Moon is applying to a trine to Mercury in the eighth House and in the Moon’s sign of Cancer. It is possible that Mercury is also the ruler of your natal chart. Again there is a reference to the worries and fears you have and are communicating to others. Mercury is conjunct the Sun, which weakens it – showing again a rather fearful situation.

The issue is what will happen, if anything. If your ruler (Mars) and the illness’ ruler (Venus) do not make any aspect to one another whilst they are in their current signs then nothing will happen. Unfortunately Venus is applying to a trine to Mars and is about one and a half degrees off. This suggests that there will be some form of outcome.

Usually the trine is taken as a positive sign, a ‘yes’ answer, whilst squares and oppositions are taken as a ‘no’ answer. However the way that your question is phrased is negatively. So a ‘Yes’ answer here suggests that you will have to go through this again next February. Looking at the strength of the planets, Mars (you) is stronger than the illness (Venus), so I’m hoping that that means it will be less worse than the current bout, where Venus was stronger than Mars (I forgot to take into account that Mars in your natal chart is retrograde).

So my view at the moment is that you will experience something similar but of less intensity next February. Sorry to bring what seems bad news.

Belladonna

Minderwiz, I cannot thank you enough. You've really gone out of your way in helping me understand this fascinating relationship between the stars and I.

Please don't feel bad; you are not really giving me any bad news. The sensations that were bothering me so much obviously did feel overwhelmingly unbalanced, but they did't quite manifest as physical illness as such. Probably because I've been particularly attentive to my body more recently and was able to stave that off. (O.K. I did have an annoying blocked ear that wouldn't come unplugged for days at a time!) I think I was more worried that I would DO something I might regret just to release some of that energy bubbling up inside me, like waves of electricity that needed an outlet.

It's interesting that you pinpointed this aspect reoccuring in February (not March) and that because of where the moon will be situated that I could expect some worry/fear. I had an horary reading done by BabyOwl a few weeks ago about our house going on the market and the possibility of moving or travel and she predicted that I'd find myself in a foreign country next February!

As for the horary reading you so kindly did for me, I think you are too modest! Your skill in reading this type of chart comes across as clearly and as informative as ever. I do appreciate it.

It all seems bang on except for one aspect that you would not have known about, but as I continued to read it occured to me that it does make sense if viewed from a different angle. (sorry to introduce this at this late date. It only just began to make itself clear to me as I write about BabyOwl's reading) That would be about the imbalance in my health. I wonder if this could have been about an imbalance within my relationship with my husband? We are not experiencing any major problems, but the idea of having our house for sale does introduce disruption, fear, vulnerability. Could this be the "illness?" We have no solid plans as yet of what we would do, where we would go, etc. upon the sale of our house and thinking about this, I can relate strongly to the fearful situation you speak of.

Well, I'm going to reread your posts very carefully. Much love and light to you, Minderwiz! *****************************

Minderwiz

Belladonna,

Thanks for the feedback.

A number of points have occured to me.

Firstly looking at your natal chart there is a complete absence of Earth (unless you were born before 5:00 pm in which case you will have a Taurus Ascendant. You are mainly a mix of Air and Water - and what do we get when we mix air and water - bubbles!! Then I read your phrase about energy bubbling inside you - yes bubbling is the right word. I think what you need to look for to deal with this imbalance is some form of grounding. You need to let the energy flow out and try and be careful of deliberately setting out to increase your energy levels - you have more than enough.

Secondly, In principle there is some grounding in your natal chart supplied by many planets in the Houses of Substance - 2, 6,10 (especially 6). However you have moved since you were born and you comment on the 'atmosphere' at Cape Breton, the move may well have altered your house balance. I'm not particularly familiar with Canadian geography - how far East (and possibly North or South) have you moved?

Thanks for the information relating to the sale of your house. That puts a different light on it. The eighth House also rules the property of the partner and the joint property of the marriage. The Moon transiting your eighth House on the day of the Uranus / Mars trine may signal a link to changes or issues to do with your joint property (this may relate to the sale but it could equally relate to issues relating to the proceeds of the sale). Whilst there may be anxieties or worries involved with that, this isn't necessarily so. Property itself may well be what is pointed to.

My overall feeling at the moment is that you need to find someway to ground your energy and to try to keep your energy levels in balance. Both in your natal chart and in the horary Mars is in a Water sign and you know what happens if you run electricity into Water :).

Belladonna

Minderwiz, I love how you think! I'm not surprised, actually, about the lack of earth in my chart. My own mother's nickname for me was Space Case until I was well into my teens!

Grounding, yes. You'd think that would come naturally, but instead of allowing energy to just flow into the ground, here I am trying to zap people!

I'm about 12 hours northwest of Montreal, by car, but I've got a map around here somewhere. I'll take a look at it to give you the details.

Cape Breton is a little island on the eastern coast of Canada. It's extremely rural where we live, on the northwest coast of the island. We live between the coast and the highland mountains, on 26 acres of woods. The thing about living here, though, is the wind. There's a funny phenomena that happens to a 20-30 mile stretch of land where we live. The winds blow off the Atlantic and across the highlands where they become extremely compressed, then they shoot down the mountains, and out to sea again at hurricane force (commonly reaching 200km/hr during fall to spring months) This can happen once or twice a week in the winter, but almost never happens in the summer. We had a little one (113km/hr) last night, though, that continues to blow this morning with thunder and lightening as well.

It's extremely charging, but as you point out, maybe that's not a good thing!

Belladonna

Let's see, this is not a very accurate atlas I've got, but roughly, I moved about 15 degrees east, but only 1 or 2 degrees north. Does that make sense to you? Would you rather I figure it out in km? I'm warning you that math is not my forte.

Minderwiz

I had a guess at around 12 - 13 degrees taking a place on Cape Breton. The effect is rather minimal, Saturn shifts into the fourth from the third, everything else stays the same though the Ascendant is more likely to be Taurus.

Saturn was near the cusp of the fourth anyway and I would have tended to read it as a fourth House planet because it was Angular. The overall House balance does not become any less biased towards the Houses of Substance.

Oh well, worth a try LOL