Making a Spread on My Computer...?

Emberlyn

I have some books that I bought that contain spreads. I want to save them to my Tarot Journal that I keep on my computer, but I don't know how to make the spreads. I Googled the spreads, but the ones in these books are different than the ones on Google. Can anyone tell me how to make the spreads?

Ziev

Hi Emberlyn,

You could make them in MS Word or Excel with the drawing tools. Or you could take a picture of your spread and insert it into your document.

All the best!

Chimera Dust

If it's something simple, you can simply use a combination of spaces and letters to show what the spreads are supposed to look like. Take a look at some of the threads in this section, for example, that's the method they use.

If it's something more complex, you can easily use Paint or another image editor you like to draw the spread. You could also make individual, small image files with numbers and use them whenever you need to include a spread, depending on the program you're using to write your journal you can probably easily rotate the images and such.

I hope it helps.

dach

You could always take a photo of the spread and save it in your journal. I often take photos of a spread so I have it as a record.

Emberlyn

Thank you all for your suggestions. I figured out that for certain spreads, I can use Word and just insert a table...if only they were all that easy!