It's possible to find the body of a killed person?

ivanna

Sorry about this kind of question, but it came to me. There is in my country a very mediatic case of a teenager killed. They couldn't find the body, and the murderers don't say nothing about it.
It would be possible to find where it is through the Tarot? Can be dangerous?

danieljuk

it is possible but many readers don't like to go into that area. Not in a professional or official way anyway.

if you want to try it for fun, ask a question about it and pick one card or however many cards you want (maybe 3 for example). have a look closely at the symbols in the cards, that is your clue. The cards will literally display clues about it. You can use this method to find anything. Maybe there is mountains in the background or a garden. You need to carefully analyse exactly what you are seeing.

This can go wrong though and there is a more sinister version of this where professional readers search for missing persons. There has been a big news story about this recently because Sylvia Browne (a celebrity psychic in America) told a Mother on a chat show that her missing daughter was dead in 2004. In the last month the daughter was found alive (sadly her Mother is now dead). There has been a negative reaction to Sylvia now.

There is ethics to think about. Personally for me I wouldn't like to be officially doing this for a case. I think people do solve crimes this way though and you can find this info out but I wouldn't like to be put to the test in a none 'just for fun' way :) why not try it out and see if it matches where they eventually find the body, if you are okay with it ethically?

There is a tarot game that is always going on here where you find where an object is using the cards, that thread is here. it's an old fashioned guessing game with tarot :)

ivanna

Thanks a lot for your answer.
I,m not going to try it as I,m a newby and have so much to learn, but I was thinking about this possibility due to a specially difficult case in Spain.
Anyway, it seems to be quite dificult. Landscapes and scenes showed in the cards are so different from one to other, so I can not understand how can it work. How deck to use? If a spirit is talking to you, or whatelse is there, how will it know what card to show you? Sometimes it seems to be all too much complicated for me to understand.
Thanks again for your answer, very helpful, made me think a lot. I will have a look to those spreads