The "Archangel Raphael" Spread - 9 Cards

TarotPourToujours

Hi, everyone! This Spread is similar to my "Archangel Michael" Spread in that it uses the Archangels to focus on their specialties! Archangel Raphael is the Healing Archangel, so it is to no surprise that this Spread will focus on Healing!

So I sat down tonight and decided to use Cards as my inspiration! I chose the Card "Archangel Raphael" from the Angel Therapy Oracle Card Deck by Doreen Virtue as my muse.

This Spread can be used Tarot and some Oracles. You may find that Oracles work better, specifically ones focusing on Healing. This Spread speaks of health and healing. Remember that healing can mean various things such as healing your health, or healing something such as a broken heart, healing an area in your life, etc.

Feel free to use this Spread. If you post any Readings in the forum using it, please let me know as I would love to see! If it is in "Your Readings" I would also love to help provide possible interpretations! If you post this elsewhere, please link back to this thread. I hope to include this Spread in a book I am writing, so please let me know what you think!

I present to you...

The "Archangel Raphael" Spread

*3*******4***
*****1*******
****6/7**8**9*
*****2*******
*****5*******

The 7th Card Crosses the 6th Card as in the Celtic Cross. This is to show what is blocking the Healing process.

1: How you can Heal your Self.
2: How you can Heal others.
3: Guidance for your health.
4: Guidance for Healing your Self.
5: Guidance for Healing others.
6: What is currently Healing in your Self.
7: What is harming your health and this Healing.
8: What you can do about your health.
9: What will motivate you to be healthy.

If you use a Shadow Card, I would advise placing the stack of Cards below the 5th Card or to the left of the 6/7 Cross. If you use a Significator Card, I would advise placing it below the 1st Card.