Horary Chart reading

CosmicBeing

Thanks Cosmicbeing!
I appreciate you taking the time to do the chart again.
There are some parts of the reading I find confusing. But, the question was answered. I am currently unemployed - so the chart is pointing to me being, more or less unemployed until August (2 months). Will keep you updated.

I think there might be a chance for a temp job and that could turn into a permanent position.

on the other hand as I said I could be perfectly wrong.

I look forward with what updates you have to give me as time goes by.

CosmicBeing

Hi CB,

May I ask?

Will I get a job in Melbourne?

Thanks,

WS

10th house ruled by Saturn
1st house=you=Mars
4th house=present location=moon
7th house=New location-melbourne=venus
9th house = Jupiter= long distance travels.

Uranus is in 1st house (your house)
Pluto is in 10th house (house of job/career)

Saturn is retrograde at the moment. Saturn sits in 8th house under saggitarius.
Mars is retrograde at the moment. Mars sits in 8th house as well under scorpio.
Moon is in 7th. 7th house for this chart would be melbourne...new location. Moon is the planet that represent 4th house... your present city/town. Moon is under scorpio and that is a sign that debilitates moon.
Jupiter is in 6th house under virgo...a sign that jupiter is debilitated in.
Venus is in 3rd house conjunct with Sun. 3rd house can be all written communication forms even a resumes, siblings, short travels, schooling, neighbors, cars, gossip rumors news.

pluto is a planet of healing & transformation.
Uranus is a planet of sudden occurrence.
6th house is a house of illness, misfortune, health, daily work, daily routines, servants, employees.
8th house is surgery, death, other people's money, taxes, debts, mortgages, loans, inheritance, poverty, investigations, dangers, suffering.

Saturn & jupiter have a separating square aspects. Squares deals with delays and block. It is a yes, but it is a yes that comes with struggles/obstacles and delays. We then have saturn ruling the 10th house and retrograde... saturn is stronger when retrograde or could mean going back to something. Then saturn is also a planet of delays, obstacles, patience,slow growth.

Venus is conjunct with Sun. Venus is representing melbourne. Whenever a planet of significance is in conjuction with sun... it makes t hidden and invisible.

Moon is in 7th house and debilitated makes me think you are stuck where you are right now. But, you may move, just not to Melbourne at this moment.

Moon is sextile with jupiter. Both Jupiter and moon are debilitated. Sextiles are maybes. You could move to Melbourne, but it is weak. You might not be able to finance the move yourself or there is some other reason.

Jupiter is in 6th house...and debilitated. It makes me think there is some type of misfortune/illness that might occur.

Uranus in 1st house is a suddenness and Pluto in 10th house for healing/transformation.

We have many retrograde and debilitated. So this makes really think it won't happen. I accidentally didn't add a time period...so I'm going to say keep this prediction open for 6 months time period.

You and 10th house ruler are both in 8th house....house of death/ending, surgery, suffering, finances related to mortgage/taxes/debts/poverty/inheritance.

Overall....
I get a strong feeling it's a No for Melbourne. You might get a different opportunity and move there. But, there is a lot of correlation to health/healing/surgery... it could be that there is going to be something in your life that will delay you and it may be related to someone or something related to health. I am not hundred percent sure what the delay will be, but I don't think you will get the job in Melbourne like you wish or if you do you might not be able to take it for whatever reason.

Hope this was helpful. Keep me updated.

Attachments

• Screenshot (27).png
    Screenshot (27).png
    56.5 KB · Views: 138

WolfSwan

10th house ruled by Saturn
1st house=you=Mars
4th house=present location=moon
7th house=New location-melbourne=venus
9th house = Jupiter= long distance travels.

Uranus is in 1st house (your house)
Pluto is in 10th house (house of job/career)

Saturn is retrograde at the moment. Saturn sits in 8th house under saggitarius.
Mars is retrograde at the moment. Mars sits in 8th house as well under scorpio.
Moon is in 7th. 7th house for this chart would be melbourne...new location. Moon is the planet that represent 4th house... your present city/town. Moon is under scorpio and that is a sign that debilitates moon.
Jupiter is in 6th house under virgo...a sign that jupiter is debilitated in.
Venus is in 3rd house conjunct with Sun. 3rd house can be all written communication forms even a resumes, siblings, short travels, schooling, neighbors, cars, gossip rumors news.

pluto is a planet of healing & transformation.
Uranus is a planet of sudden occurrence.
6th house is a house of illness, misfortune, health, daily work, daily routines, servants, employees.
8th house is surgery, death, other people's money, taxes, debts, mortgages, loans, inheritance, poverty, investigations, dangers, suffering.

Saturn & jupiter have a separating square aspects. Squares deals with delays and block. It is a yes, but it is a yes that comes with struggles/obstacles and delays. We then have saturn ruling the 10th house and retrograde... saturn is stronger when retrograde or could mean going back to something. Then saturn is also a planet of delays, obstacles, patience,slow growth.

Venus is conjunct with Sun. Venus is representing melbourne. Whenever a planet of significance is in conjuction with sun... it makes t hidden and invisible.

Moon is in 7th house and debilitated makes me think you are stuck where you are right now. But, you may move, just not to Melbourne at this moment.

Moon is sextile with jupiter. Both Jupiter and moon are debilitated. Sextiles are maybes. You could move to Melbourne, but it is weak. You might not be able to finance the move yourself or there is some other reason.

Jupiter is in 6th house...and debilitated. It makes me think there is some type of misfortune/illness that might occur.

Uranus in 1st house is a suddenness and Pluto in 10th house for healing/transformation.

We have many retrograde and debilitated. So this makes really think it won't happen. I accidentally didn't add a time period...so I'm going to say keep this prediction open for 6 months time period.

You and 10th house ruler are both in 8th house....house of death/ending, surgery, suffering, finances related to mortgage/taxes/debts/poverty/inheritance.

Overall....
I get a strong feeling it's a No for Melbourne. You might get a different opportunity and move there. But, there is a lot of correlation to health/healing/surgery... it could be that there is going to be something in your life that will delay you and it may be related to someone or something related to health. I am not hundred percent sure what the delay will be, but I don't think you will get the job in Melbourne like you wish or if you do you might not be able to take it for whatever reason.

Hope this was helpful. Keep me updated.

So far it has been no in Melbourne. I've been applying for jobs and have been getting a few rejections unfortunately. Mind you I've only just started applying. I wonder what the health/healing stuff might be about. I'm not currently sick, but I was a few weeks ago. It could I guess be someone else's health. I didn't get the job I initially was really excited about in Melbourne. I have started approach agencies because it seems it would be easier to go through their process than directly to the companies from what I've heard. So far there have been quite a few delays. Mars retrograde doesn't help this much! I'll update you if I hear anything about health issues.

Hope this feedback is helpful :)

CosmicBeing

May I sign up? I want to know if I will meet a new romantic partner by November? Thank you.

The ascendent is at 3 degrees. So this might be to early to ask because more has to develop. I'll read the chart and tell you want I can tell you now.

7th house represents possible romantic partner.
1st house represents you.

1st=Venus (body), moon (mind/emotions)
Scorpio=Mars (body)

Mars is in 7th house under Scorpio.
Moon is in 7th house under Sagittarius.

Venus is in 3rd house at 0 degrees cancer moving more into 3rd house.
Sun is conjunct with Venus.

There is no aspect between you and Mars.
There is an aspect between moon & mars.
There is opposition between Moon and Mercury.

Mercury is in 1st house entering 2nd house.

Overall...
I think you might meet someone you are into and emotionally into. But since Moon is in 7th house. It shows you have more interest in this person than this person into you. Mars (possible lover) is in 7th house and under it's own ruler. This to me makes me think that this person is more interested in their self and might not even be ready to date/commit to someone.

You(venus) are also conjunct with Sun. Whenever I see this conjunction it always ends up being hidden. Since you are in 3rd house and conjunct with sun this to me indicates some type of communication that fallen out. That 'you are hidden' no communication/reaching out.

This chart makes me think that you are getting over someone right now...trying to move on. I don't think you are in communication with this person. Moon (your emotions/mind) is in opposition with Mercury in your 1st house. This to me shows a disconnection. There might be someone you want to reach out to, but for some reason can't

As I said ascendent is at 3 degrees... this means the question is being asked prematurely and more needs to develop. I think it is premature because you are still moving on from someone where communication is sour. Opposition is an aspect that is about bringing things together to then tear it apart/bring things together with regret.

Hope this made sense and was helpful.

Attachments

• Screenshot (28).png
    Screenshot (28).png
    37.8 KB · Views: 129
  • Screenshot (29).png
    Screenshot (29).png
    58 KB · Views: 126

mahafrins

So i have to update you about your chart you cast for me and EA the reading was perfect.... we never met up and our relationship broke..

But I have new question of a new date.. AP

Do you see us getting intimate this month?

CosmicBeing

happy it made sense. I added you to the list.

Idk when I'll get to your question so I'll pm you to check if that is the same question you want.

LittleOne

The ascendent is at 3 degrees. So this might be to early to ask because more has to develop. I'll read the chart and tell you want I can tell you now.

7th house represents possible romantic partner.
1st house represents you.

1st=Venus (body), moon (mind/emotions)
Scorpio=Mars (body)

Mars is in 7th house under Scorpio.
Moon is in 7th house under Sagittarius.

Venus is in 3rd house at 0 degrees cancer moving more into 3rd house.
Sun is conjunct with Venus.

There is no aspect between you and Mars.
There is an aspect between moon & mars.
There is opposition between Moon and Mercury.

Mercury is in 1st house entering 2nd house.

Overall...
I think you might meet someone you are into and emotionally into. But since Moon is in 7th house. It shows you have more interest in this person than this person into you. Mars (possible lover) is in 7th house and under it's own ruler. This to me makes me think that this person is more interested in their self and might not even be ready to date/commit to someone.

You(venus) are also conjunct with Sun. Whenever I see this conjunction it always ends up being hidden. Since you are in 3rd house and conjunct with sun this to me indicates some type of communication that fallen out. That 'you are hidden' no communication/reaching out.

This chart makes me think that you are getting over someone right now...trying to move on. I don't think you are in communication with this person. Moon (your emotions/mind) is in opposition with Mercury in your 1st house. This to me shows a disconnection. There might be someone you want to reach out to, but for some reason can't

As I said ascendent is at 3 degrees... this means the question is being asked prematurely and more needs to develop. I think it is premature because you are still moving on from someone where communication is sour. Opposition is an aspect that is about bringing things together to then tear it apart/bring things together with regret.

Hope this made sense and was helpful.

Interesting! I'm not moving on from anyone as I haven't had a relationship anytime recently as I have been taking short job contracts in all different towns so I haven't settled down. I have a new permanent job but I still don't feel "settled".

The communication makes sense in that I actually don't feel like communicating with anyone right now. I am in a period of feeling so overworked that I actually have been shunning human interaction as much as possible. I am like the Hermit of the tarot. I am hiding myself.

I guess I asked because I feel I should be out there meeting someone and was kinda curious if I would just randomly meet someone by the years end. I feel a sort of social pressure to be paired up as I am the only single girl at work, and it was a big focus in my past to meet someone. But that focus has dropped away. Right now I'm feeling quite content to live my own selfish existence, live like a bachelorette, drink wine for dinner, not shave my legs, hog the bed, go to sleep at 7pm, hahahaha.

I think you are right - the question is premature because I'm not in the headspace of truly wanting a relationship at the moment.

CosmicBeing

AraLuck Reading 1

DR and you get serious within the next 3 months?

Ascendent is ruled by scorpio
7th house ruled by Tauris

You=Mars, Moon (emotions & mind)
DR=Venus

Mars and Moon are in 1st house (your house)
Moon is conjunct with Saturn RX

Venus is in 8th house.
Venus is conjunct with Sun.

There is no aspect between Venus and Mars
There is no aspect between Moon and Mars.

Overall....No you will not. DR is conjunct with Sun and in 8th house...this will shows that he is invisible unseen. 8th house is about other peoples money, transformation, death, surgery, suffering/dangers.

You are in your own house under scorpio rulership. That to me means you are going to be focusing more on yourself.

Your mind/emotions are conjunct with saturn retrograde. This can mean your emotions/mind is stuck on the past and this causes black/obstacles/delays.

Mercury (planet of communication) is in 7th house. Moon is in opposition to Mercury. This bring tension in conversation as well as coming together to just come apart/with regret.

So no I do not see you two becoming serious in the next 3 months.

Hope this made sense and was helpful! Let me know how it goes.

Attachments

• Screenshot (30).png
    Screenshot (30).png
    59.2 KB · Views: 124

AraLuck

DR and you get serious within the next 3 months?

Ascendent is ruled by scorpio
7th house ruled by Tauris

You=Mars, Moon (emotions & mind)
DR=Venus

Mars and Moon are in 1st house (your house)
Moon is conjunct with Saturn RX

Venus is in 8th house.
Venus is conjunct with Sun.

There is no aspect between Venus and Mars
There is no aspect between Moon and Mars.

Overall....No you will not. DR is conjunct with Sun and in 8th house...this will shows that he is invisible unseen. 8th house is about other peoples money, transformation, death, surgery, suffering/dangers.

You are in your own house under scorpio rulership. That to me means you are going to be focusing more on yourself.

Your mind/emotions are conjunct with saturn retrograde. This can mean your emotions/mind is stuck on the past and this causes black/obstacles/delays.

Mercury (planet of communication) is in 7th house. Moon is in opposition to Mercury. This bring tension in conversation as well as coming together to just come apart/with regret.

So no I do not see you two becoming serious in the next 3 months.

Hope this made sense and was helpful! Let me know how it goes.

:(

Will see him next week-end and get the feel! Thank you.. will defo update!

CosmicBeing

:(

Will see him next week-end and get the feel! Thank you.. will defo update!

I could definitely be wrong. Still new to horary chart reading. But, definitely let me know. I hope whatever happens it is truly in your best interest at the end of the day.