Horary Chart reading

CosmicBeing

So i have to update you about your chart you cast for me and EA the reading was perfect.... we never met up and our relationship broke..

But I have new question of a new date.. AP

Do you see us getting intimate this month?
I was bored on my mini vacation...so did your chart on my ipad. I used placidius, 9:02am, june 27 2016, location is my vaction city.

Saturn rules 7th house...AP this can indicate that he is an older gentleman or that there is some restrictions with him in whatever form.
Saturn is retrograde. I don't know if this is an indivual you have known in the past and you are reconnecting.

Sun rules the ascendent...you. This can indicate that there is a level of aggression that might burn the inidivudal if they get to close.

Sun is in 11th house.
Saturn in 4th house.

Saturn in 4th house can indicate that he has more of a focus on his family (parents, children, cousins, siblings, home life, etc.)
4th is also the house of end of matters & fathers.

Sun is in 11th house.. House of friendship, gains, and hopes/wishes.

Sun is under cancer rulership...this makes you a more emotional individual in this matter.

Saturn is under saggittarius... Sagittarius is the great traveler. This could indicate that he may be traveling back him in the next 30 days if he isn't a native in the town or country he is located at in this present moment.

There is a presence of a lot of squares in this chart which is the symbol of delays/obstacles before getting what one wants.

There is no aspect between Sun & Saturn. There is not reception.

You are conjunct with venus... Venus is a sexual planet for love base questions. But I personally have't seen any usage in using the sexual signifactors unless the question is sexual base. If you were asking about sex... Then venus and saturn doesn't have a strong enough aspect for my satisfaction. If you were not eluding to sexual matters with the word intimate then I would say you will be acting more intimate and maybe more communicative.

4th house ruler is also in 4th house under its own rulership.

Overall... I will say no you two will not get more intimate in the next 30 days. I personally think he will be traveling during this time period. He may be going back home, dealing with some property that requires travel or dealing with family. Alternative saggittarius is a freedom sign..he may merely just not be ready to settle down. But i think he will be busy for the next 30 days which delays more intimacy to occur. 4th house ruler is very prominant in this chart. Also 11th house ruler is very prominant in this chart. Mercury is the ruler of 11th house....you sit in the 11th house and mercury makes no aspects to saturn. There might be a level of one sided attraction. But he is very well aware of your emotions because there is a trine between moon and saturn.

Be careful he doesn't start acting like a black widow (a player, big flirt, seducter)

I will have to post the chart when i get back home. Hope this made sense and was helpful.

Bonny

Hi Cosmic,

Just a quick question ... Are the GT's posted in pm or are they on a thread?
Is there a date you plan to roll them out?

Cheers,

Bonny

AraLuck

Thank you for the feedback. Happy it made sense. Sorry to hear for this person's recent issues.

Interesting how horary can be accurate.

I had given you a second question - so could I change it?

WolfSwan

10th house ruled by Saturn
1st house=you=Mars
4th house=present location=moon
7th house=New location-melbourne=venus
9th house = Jupiter= long distance travels.

Uranus is in 1st house (your house)
Pluto is in 10th house (house of job/career)

Saturn is retrograde at the moment. Saturn sits in 8th house under saggitarius.
Mars is retrograde at the moment. Mars sits in 8th house as well under scorpio.
Moon is in 7th. 7th house for this chart would be melbourne...new location. Moon is the planet that represent 4th house... your present city/town. Moon is under scorpio and that is a sign that debilitates moon.
Jupiter is in 6th house under virgo...a sign that jupiter is debilitated in.
Venus is in 3rd house conjunct with Sun. 3rd house can be all written communication forms even a resumes, siblings, short travels, schooling, neighbors, cars, gossip rumors news.

pluto is a planet of healing & transformation.
Uranus is a planet of sudden occurrence.
6th house is a house of illness, misfortune, health, daily work, daily routines, servants, employees.
8th house is surgery, death, other people's money, taxes, debts, mortgages, loans, inheritance, poverty, investigations, dangers, suffering.

Saturn & jupiter have a separating square aspects. Squares deals with delays and block. It is a yes, but it is a yes that comes with struggles/obstacles and delays. We then have saturn ruling the 10th house and retrograde... saturn is stronger when retrograde or could mean going back to something. Then saturn is also a planet of delays, obstacles, patience,slow growth.

Venus is conjunct with Sun. Venus is representing melbourne. Whenever a planet of significance is in conjuction with sun... it makes t hidden and invisible.

Moon is in 7th house and debilitated makes me think you are stuck where you are right now. But, you may move, just not to Melbourne at this moment.

Moon is sextile with jupiter. Both Jupiter and moon are debilitated. Sextiles are maybes. You could move to Melbourne, but it is weak. You might not be able to finance the move yourself or there is some other reason.

Jupiter is in 6th house...and debilitated. It makes me think there is some type of misfortune/illness that might occur.

Uranus in 1st house is a suddenness and Pluto in 10th house for healing/transformation.

We have many retrograde and debilitated. So this makes really think it won't happen. I accidentally didn't add a time period...so I'm going to say keep this prediction open for 6 months time period.

You and 10th house ruler are both in 8th house....house of death/ending, surgery, suffering, finances related to mortgage/taxes/debts/poverty/inheritance.

Overall....
I get a strong feeling it's a No for Melbourne. You might get a different opportunity and move there. But, there is a lot of correlation to health/healing/surgery... it could be that there is going to be something in your life that will delay you and it may be related to someone or something related to health. I am not hundred percent sure what the delay will be, but I don't think you will get the job in Melbourne like you wish or if you do you might not be able to take it for whatever reason.

Hope this was helpful. Keep me updated.

Okay so interesting update. I am a healer and I've been trying to transition into this path full time. I have been given an opportunity to work with an alternative health clinic here in Perth where I live, which is right down the road from where I live. I wonder if that's the health / healing related thing you saw that would stop me from moving interstate. If I can get enough clients and interest to work full time at this clinic, I will quit my other job and transition to this place full time as it is more aligned with my soul purpose and path.

CosmicBeing

Okay so interesting update. I am a healer and I've been trying to transition into this path full time. I have been given an opportunity to work with an alternative health clinic here in Perth where I live, which is right down the road from where I live. I wonder if that's the health / healing related thing you saw that would stop me from moving interstate. If I can get enough clients and interest to work full time at this clinic, I will quit my other job and transition to this place full time as it is more aligned with my soul purpose and path.

What I thought was odd was you transit chart was showing correlation with health when you asked me about work too. I just wasn't sure if was health related to mother. But health was also a major topic in the transit I did for you in Vedic.

Thank you for the update. My advice is to give it a try and see if it makes your soul happy. I think doing something that makes you happy is worth a certain amount of risk to be able to do it.

Well best of luck. Let me know how it goes for you.

mahafrins

I was bored on my mini vacation...so did your chart on my ipad. I used placidius, 9:02am, june 27 2016, location is my vaction city.

Saturn rules 7th house...AP this can indicate that he is an older gentleman or that there is some restrictions with him in whatever form.
Saturn is retrograde. I don't know if this is an indivual you have known in the past and you are reconnecting.

Sun rules the ascendent...you. This can indicate that there is a level of aggression that might burn the inidivudal if they get to close.

No he is younger by exactly 1 year....he has no restrictions... this is a bran new bf...

He is horny sort so that's the only aggression I can think of...
Sun is in 11th house.
Saturn in 4th house.

Saturn in 4th house can indicate that he has more of a focus on his family (parents, children, cousins, siblings, home life, etc.)
4th is also the house of end of matters & fathers.

Sun is in 11th house.. House of friendship, gains, and hopes/wishes.

Sun is under cancer rulership...this makes you a more emotional individual in this matter.

Saturn is under saggittarius... Sagittarius is the great traveler. This could indicate that he may be traveling back him in the next 30 days if he isn't a native in the town or country he is located at in this present moment.
Yes he is a family man he has many siblings... He is a sailor so you caught that right but he is travelling in September till next feb long way off....

There is a presence of a lot of squares in this chart which is the symbol of delays/obstacles before getting what one wants.

There is no aspect between Sun & Saturn. There is not reception.

You are conjunct with venus... Venus is a sexual planet for love base questions. But I personally have't seen any usage in using the sexual signifactors unless the question is sexual base. If you were asking about sex... Then venus and saturn doesn't have a strong enough aspect for my satisfaction. If you were not eluding to sexual matters with the word intimate then I would say you will be acting more intimate and maybe more communicative.
We are sexual we already did a lot last time itself we just aint stopping atm even I can't....

4th house ruler is also in 4th house under its own rulership.

Overall... I will say no you two will not get more intimate in the next 30 days. I personally think he will be traveling during this time period. He may be going back home, dealing with some property that requires travel or dealing with family. Alternative saggittarius is a freedom sign..he may merely just not be ready to settle down. But i think he will be busy for the next 30 days which delays more intimacy to occur. 4th house ruler is very prominant in this chart. Also 11th house ruler is very prominant in this chart. Mercury is the ruler of 11th house....you sit in the 11th house and mercury makes no aspects to saturn. There might be a level of one sided attraction. But he is very well aware of your emotions because there is a trine between moon and saturn.

He has exams but he is dying to get intimate and I am wanting to as well...

No travel its straight in September long long way off....

No its so mutual he likes me more than him ...sorry but this one was of bit off... it happens youll do better next time...
Be careful he doesn't start acting like a black widow (a player, big flirt, seducter)

I will have to post the chart when i get back home. Hope this made sense and was helpful.

Nahhh he is loyal so far he hates the thought of cheating...

CosmicBeing

This chart is set to look 30 days in the future.

Also sun is your ruler..it has nothing to do with him.

Keep me updated.

Retrictions can be anything, if he has exams to do that may be a restriction because he has to focus on his exams.

I also wasnt eluding that he was a cheater.

CosmicBeing

araluck said:
so will X and I be getting engaged within the next 6 months?
rephrased to: Will x & I be getting engaged between June 28 - December 28th 2016 time period?

Ascendent = you = Venus
7th house = X = Mars
11th house = Wishes/hopes = Saturn
3rd house = communication = Moon

Moon is located in 12th house under aries
Mars is in 7th house and under his own ruler Scorpio.
Saturn is in 7th house under Saggittarus.
Venus is in 3rd conjunct with Sun.

Since we are asking about proposal I am working off the logic of a proposal is a wish for the other person to say yes to. 3rd house obvious is communication he has to communicate this wish to you in some manner.

I am not considering 5th house because 5th house is a house of all pleasure/entertainment/children/& speculative sports.

1. 11th house of wishes is ruled by Saturn.. Saturn is a very slow moving planets...usually connected to hard work, delays, obstacles, even in some transits I have seen people connect it to marriage because Saturn is a serious planet and traditional in it's way.

2. 3rd house is ruled by Moon..moon is planet of emotions, mother, psyche. But, Moon is always a planet that waxes and wanes. So it is not the most stable planet in my opinion for a proposal because a proposal has to have confidence and conviction behind it.

3. 7th house is ruled by Mars...they say mars is the planet of sexuality. He is the man you bring back to the beds but not the settle down down. Jupiter is the man who will be a good husband and take care of the kids is a common view.

We have Moon in the house of undoing, secret enemies, hidden agendas, divinity, loss, etc.

Moon is under Aries Rulership...which is a Mars Rulership. So we have a form of reception here.

Mars in in his own house under Scorpio rulership. Scorpio is also ruled by Mars.

When the 7th house ruler in in 7th house.. it is usually a sign of the person being more focus on their self at the moment.

Saturn is also in 7th house under Jupiter's ruler Saggittarius.

Venus is in 3rd but conjunct with Sun. Every time Sun is conjunct with a significator that indicates being hidden or unseen.

Neptune is in the 11th house.. Neptune is a planet of illusions and deceit.

Moon is squared with Venus.
Venus & Mars has no aspect.
Mars & Saturn has no aspect.
Venus is conjunct with sun.
Moon and Saturn are trine.
Moon & Mars has no aspect.

Overall...This makes me think that he will not propose. I am not hundred percent sure why. But, The best guess I have from this chart is that he doesn't feel husband material yet. He has wishes/hopes, but these wishes and hopes are governed by saturn, sits in 7th house, under Jupiter's ruler. It makes me think that he doesn't think he can be a Jupiter Man right now.

His wishes/hopes delays proposal by the saturn & moon with a trine (trine means easiness -both good & bad-)

Moon is in 12th house under a mars rulership... it makes me think that there is some undoing...he may be his own worst enemy.

You are in 3rd house.. so you are waiting and wanting a proposal but since you are conjunct with Sun.. I think you may be secretly waiting for this proposal or proposal just will not be coming your way in this time period.

I think he feels you are good wife material because you are sitting under cancer a moon sign. I just think he doesn't feel he can fulfill the husband duties that you deserve or you desire from your significant other.

We have neptune in 11th house.. these could be lies and deceit being told about his wishes and hopes. I am not saying he is lying to you..he could just be lying to himself about why he can or cannot fulfill that role at this moment.

Hope this made sense and was helpful.

Attachments

• Screenshot (35).png
    Screenshot (35).png
    36.2 KB · Views: 128
  • Screenshot (36).png
    Screenshot (36).png
    58.9 KB · Views: 126

AraLuck

We have neptune in 11th house.. these could be lies and deceit being told about his wishes and hopes. I am not saying he is lying to you..he could just be lying to himself about why he can or cannot fulfill that role at this moment.

Hope this made sense and was helpful.

I am saving this CB... will revert to you when I get a clear picture of this. I know he may not be lying to me as such, but it could be difficult for him to proceed as he wants. I will definitely wait for this to unfold. Thanks CB. Makes sense but we need to see, as we did before.

Cheers ;)

lepleadian

hi again how do u see me doing my internship at the studio?