Mercury in my 10th House, Aquarius

Barbaras Ahajusts

Got a question here, for anyone! :D

Mercury sets in my 10th house, which is Aquarius for me.
As Mercury goes retro, does this affect this area for me, or is it only for those who do have Mercury setting in Scorpio?

I have the WOW & Astro123 programs and I am trying to understand how this works together.

Thanks for any response!!!

Barb

Fulgour

A Binary Pair

I love the WOW program. It's simple and easy!
I used it to pinpoint the exact convergence of
Venus & Mars~ by working on it 6 months ago.
~FYI: October 25th 2006 at 12:30 AM CDT :)

It's good to remember that~ Mercury is always
within 28 degrees of the Sun, like a companion.

That's why it's so hard to ever see Mercury! :(

I view this the same as the Earth & Moon, being
something like a singular entity, a binary planet.

So my Mercury, not surprisingly, is in Scorpio...
since my Sun is too. Scorpio Mercury Rocks! :laugh:

paradoxx

Scorpio and Aquarius are both fixed signs, stubborn to no end and determined to get things their way, when in partnership they can achieve(mischeviously) great things, but when in contrast to one another they can be downright evil and dangerous (although the mischeviousness is oddly absent in these situations).

Mercury retrograde causes a lot of old issues to resurface, scorpio will probably ensure that it has to do with sex, drugs, mysteries and other darker issues. For aquarius, the fixed air sign, there are storm clouds on teh horizon, and a cold air is setting in while the suns warmth fades, don't be too much of a lightning rod in these situations.

Barbaras Ahajusts

Thank you!

paradoxx said:
Scorpio and Aquarius are both fixed signs, stubborn to no end and determined to get things their way, when in partnership they can achieve(mischeviously) great things, but when in contrast to one another they can be downright evil and dangerous (although the mischeviousness is oddly absent in these situations).
Mercury retrograde causes a lot of old issues to resurface, scorpio will probably ensure that it has to do with sex, drugs, mysteries and other darker issues. For aquarius, the fixed air sign, there are storm clouds on teh horizon, and a cold air is setting in while the suns warmth fades, don't be too much of a lightning rod in these situations.

Now I'm beginning to wonder if I should insulate myself with duct tape and hide in a deep hole. Humm. ;)

Now let me see, if someone in my life has problems with sex & drugs and I have one old mystery that is dead, I will continue on helping this person with a lot of ups and downs and pray a lightning bolt doesn't re-energise that old dead mystery of mine?:eek:
Whew!
This sounds like another three week wonderment for me! And like you had mentioned on a previous thread, it did start kicking up some noise three weeks ago.

Paradoxx,Thank you so much for this information. I'm slowly getting how this meshes together.

Fulgour, so this means you are going to have a great three weeks? If so, can we trade? ;)

:DBarb