Dusserre Dodal - Tarot de Marseille

le pendu

Did I just hear the auction price go up????

Thanks Umbrae! ;) ;) ;)

euripides

Umbrae said:
The Dussere, out of the box, uses a cardstock color that matches the original image colors. Kinda yellowed. Lovely matte finish. Looks like it’s three hundred years old and yet the cardstock will last you a lifetime.

:smoker:

*sob* ....

That's right, kick me when I'm down. You wearin' 5-inch Louboutin heels with that kilt, Umbrae?

Abrac

Umbrae said:
The issue with so many 'reprints' (and I speaking here specifically about the Heron Conver), is that the cardstock is WHITE. And the image is photo-reproduced.
This is exactly why I would choose the Tarot de Nostradamus over Heron's Conver. It looks like a nice reproduction but those white borders kill it.

kb2000

Dusserre Dodal Tarot de Marseille

Without your kind help I would not have considered these worth the effort of selling - how wrong was I. Surely it can only be a good thing if these are now brought to the worldwide marketplace where people who understand and appreciate them can have the chance to own them. I am convinced others like me will now be unearthing these from cupboards and boxes and they will soon appear on ebay - we have a saying "its like waiting for a No.27 bus, you wait for hours for one and then 3 come along at the same time". I avoided 'Wowing' these up with comments of Rare and Very Hard to Come By and hopefully when they next appear there will be no silly reserves or ridiculously high starting prices.

Papageno

kb2000 said:
I am convinced others like me will now be unearthing these from cupboards and boxes and they will soon appear on ebay

ah......do you know something we don't? :)

kb2000 said:
I avoided 'Wowing' these up with comments of Rare and Very Hard to Come By and hopefully when they next appear there will be no silly reserves or ridiculously high starting prices.

we can only hope others will follow your fine example.

Minervasaltar

Still only EUR 77,27?! That's a bargain! :D

gregory

But in the last 5 minutes..... :eek:

Daughter had a bid on something running at £10 all last week. It sold at 2 am for £92.59..... (she did join in the final frenzy, but....)

Papageno

I hope it will be one of the crown jewels in the collection of someone who really loves and treasures it.

Minervasaltar

WOW!!!:eek:

Did I see that end-amount correctly???

I mean....................WOW!!!:bugeyed:

Alta

C $736.27!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh. my. goodness.

I hereby renounce any pretensions to this deck at any time in the future.