Astrological Soulmates

Math D

Hello!I'm new to the forum and question about my astrological sign.particulary in love . I have trouble with my relationships ,is it because of my sign ? Im a pisces ascending leo.I'm shy but with a good strenght mind,not very enduring and I'm swift.All my relationships with girls become fail.Does it have a way for this astrological speaking ?Im meet a girl,I think shes my soulmate,shes Aries ascending Virgo,and we have opposite behavior.Somebody can help me with astrological talking ? sorry for my english,I speak french [emoji14].

Minderwiz

Bienvenue a Aeclectic!!

There's more to your character and temperament than two placements, you mention. I certainly would not think it safe to make a judgement on just these two factors.

We are not the prisoners of our charts in the sense that we can do nothing to alter or improve things. You can make a difference if you choose to make an effort to do so. It won't change you from who you are now into someone who is irresistible to girls but you can do quite a bit to modify your shyness and gain confidence.

Besides, she might like you as you are. :)

I can't say much more without access to your natal chart but if I were you I'd try not to worry about what your star signs are supposed to say about you and work on being a more confident version of you.

Good luck!!!

Math D

Thank you for your answer!you're right,I need to be more neutral about the judgement of myself,more the time goes,more I feel the leo in me šŸ˜„.Comparing 3 years ago,I more sociable with persons I don't know.I will try to find my natal chart too.have a great day sir.

Suchos

Oh, this is where my heart aches, back in a couple of weeks, I was sharing a very, very intense, twin-flame like bond with a woman. It is... it is a very intense, and a very teaching situation. A great gift, like smelling roses in the full moon, these types of connections entangle you in a very, very deep, a very very mystical, shamanistic way. I am even grateful, very grateful for my heartbreak... It showed me very very, core state of my self. Soulmates, Twin flames, intense spiritual and romantic connections are very, very tough, sometimes very heartbreaking, and very delightful, very heavenish. It is both heaven and hell sometimes, but without knowing both your heaven and hell, you can't know yourself to be honest.

As for your situation, if you can send me your birth date, time etc. I'll gladly try to interpret your natal chart. I may even consult to Tarot about this, if you like.

Math D

Of course but now it is 2:am where I live,I will found my natal chart tomorrow.

Math D

Bienvenue a Aeclectic!!

There's more to your character and temperament than two placements, you mention. I certainly would not think it safe to make a judgement on just these two factors.

We are not the prisoners of our charts in the sense that we can do nothing to alter or improve things. You can make a difference if you choose to make an effort to do so. It won't change you from who you are now into someone who is irresistible to girls but you can do quite a bit to modify your shyness and gain confidence.

Besides, she might like you as you are. :)

I can't say much more without access to your natal chart but if I were you I'd try not to worry about what your star signs are supposed to say about you and work on being a more confident version of you.

Good luck!!!
Nevermind,my raising sign is virgo.Not leo.

Emma313

I have found the closest and warmest relationships involve benign Moon, and then Venus aspects

Moon and Venus to Sun and Jupiter and Neptune in particular have been the happiest.
Sometimes you don't want the heavy stuff, with Saturn and Pluto, just wears you down instead of lifting you up

Just my two cents.