Wild Wisdom of the Faery Oracle

faunabay

souljourney said:
Whatever... you know you were gonna get this one! If you want to blame anyone pick on Rox.
Why me? I don't have it yet either!! :confused:

Aren't YOU the one that told me about it......and then told Jewel, because I hadn't gotten around to forwarding her the link yet. huh? Come on "fess up! })

Jewel

souljourney said:
Whatever... you know you were gonna get this one! If you want to blame anyone pick on Rox.
ahhhhhhh ..... no! *LOL*. Not this time. She will be getting her copy next week. I am having one sent to her *LOL*. Can't wait for mine to come in so I can show it to Midnightblue *LOL*. Nothing like passing on the enabling *LOL*.

Eyes Wide Open

I received mine yesterday

I haven't payed with it very much. I did take them for a visit last night, but that's about it. I do like the artwork better than my DragonFae. I found it interesting that some of the cards were septia tones. It will be interesting to see how those play.

souljourney

Saw EWO deck last night. I really like it. Maybe I need this one too, but i just got like 3 new decks this last week.

Eyes Wide Open

souljourney said:
Saw EWO deck last night. I really like it. Maybe I need this one too, but i just got like 3 new decks this last week.

AND YOUR POINT IS??????????????????????????????????? MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

HearthCricket

I still am loving this deck! I adore my Dragonfae to death, but this has such a different, softer and muted approach, where I find it hints to the situation, but then asks me to call on my intuition and honesty for the answers. With the Dragonfae many cards kept coming up, like I wasn't listening and getting the message, so it became a love affair of about 6 months. I still keep them nearby, but giving them a rest. The Faery Oracle is surprising me. Each time I shuffle and pick a card or two, I get totally different cards and still have a way to go. Sometimes I pick for the day, or sometimes I work with that fae and their message for several days in a row. Right now it is The Secret Path. They know what they are talking about and continually tease me to face my shadow fearlessly.

Eyes Wide Open

First reading with their wild wisdom

I did my first reading with the cards last night. Just something for myself-a question about the past. It was shockingly accurate lol. I think I'm going to really like this deck.

faunabay

I did get my deck from Jewel the other day. :* I love it. But I've got a question for all you who have the deck. I drew a card last night and got Child of the Moon. As I looked at the card I noticed a small blemish (or what I thought was a blemish) in the varnish on the card. But when I looked closer I noticed it's actually a little small feather under the coating. Does anyone else have this on their Child of the Moon card?

I'm kind of hoping it's only on my card. Makes it more special to me. :p

Eyes Wide Open

faunabay said:
I did get my deck from Jewel the other day. :* I love it. But I've got a question for all you who have the deck. I drew a card last night and got Child of the Moon. As I looked at the card I noticed a small blemish (or what I thought was a blemish) in the varnish on the card. But when I looked closer I noticed it's actually a little small feather under the coating. Does anyone else have this on their Child of the Moon card?

I'm kind of hoping it's only on my card. Makes it more special to me. :p

I couldn't find anything like that on mine. What a special fairy treat for you! *turns green with envy :p*

faunabay

Eyes Wide Open said:
I couldn't find anything like that on mine. What a special fairy treat for you! *turns green with envy :p*
(hopping up and down with glee)
Yay!! I was hoping it was just on my deck. My special fairy card. :heart:

EWO, I'll show it to you later. :)