Earth Magic Oracle Cards

dvorah ophir

just received the deck!!!!

and oh my god- amazing- so beutifull!!!
love at first sight for sure. so no desapointment for me.
i shuffled it intending to do a reading- quick one, a card fell- the sun, and i thoght - so sad this sun, not right for me, then i read the booklet for it and it was so fitting that i felt blisfull.
i will write some more reveiw later on.tell more about reading, or some stuff.
love to all
dvorah

Mellifluous

Yayyy! :party:

It's cool that everyone seems to love this one right away.

BlueDragonfly

I clicked and looked, thought about it, Went back, looked again, thought some more. Then I finally went back and ordered it the other day. It should be here by Thursday. :D

I'm really looking forward to seeing all the artwork and reading the text for each card!

Mellifluous

BlueDragonfly said:
I clicked and looked, thought about it, Went back, looked again, thought some more. Then I finally went back and ordered it the other day. It should be here by Thursday. :D

I'm really looking forward to seeing all the artwork and reading the text for each card!

Exciting! :D Hope you like it as much as the rest of us.

GryffinSong

I just saw this and its definately on my list now!!! The artwork on the cards I've seen looks really gorgeous.

BlueDragonfly

These cards are so beautiful! I can't wait to work with them, January 1st, 2011!

Yeah, I'm IDSing until then and I've promised to do no more than check for complete decks if I get any news(to me) ones. I sat in the parking lot at the post office, opened the box and went through them very carefully, knowing that that is the last time I'll see them till Jan. 1st. *sigh* What a temptation!

Mellifluous

I'm getting a kick out of the fact that almost every time I ask about anything to do with creativity, I draw the Fire (Passion) card. :joke:

(The one exception was the Dreamtime card - which is also obviously about creative arts and acts.)

Anyone else having any fun repeaters?

Still loving this deck so much. It's invariably accurate, gentle and thought-provoking. :love:

rainy_dreamer

Absolutely love this deck! The illustrations hold so much.. and so far, the readings have been fairly accurate! =) Would definitely recommend it.

bjmeacham

I just got this deck and I'm really looking forward to using it. So far I'm really liking its pictures!

Dvirgo

That deck looks goodcit calling me :)