'Oracle Decks' forum expansion, or; Hey! Where did my thread go???

zorya

'Oracle Decks' forum expansion, or: Hey! Where did my thread go?? Maybe to Lenormand!

hi all :)

solandia has expanded our oracle's forum!

please excuse the mess, as the boards are still under construction. i'm moving threads as fast as my fingers will let me.

we now have a separate oracle study groups board, where you can find the 'cartomancy' and 'fairy ring oracle' study groups, among others.

the faeries oracle (froud) still has it's own board, but may now be found under the general heading of 'oracles'.

oracle readings contain your readings, reading exchanges and draws (such as the titania and lenormand draws group)

all other oracle deck topics may be found in oracle decks.

enjoy! :D

NEW!!!!
We have a brand new subforum for everything Lenormand! It resides within Study Groups: Lenormand Forum

So, if you are missing a Lenormand thread - have a look over there!

Ange

It would be great to expand the section and get more interest coming in for the oracle cards...learning and reading....

Ang x

Satori

I would love an index at the top of the Oracles areas....I know this is a tall order, but I am willing to help find threads and post them.

IheartTarot

Multi-deck readings

I read with Tarot and oracles together. Where do readings like this belong?

HearthCricket

IheartTarot said:
I read with Tarot and oracles together. Where do readings like this belong?

I am with you. I love using different tools when doing readings. Tarot w/oracles, runes, dice, astro-dice, etc. I would love a section where we can do readings for each other under this form as well as discuss the various tools and methods we use, spreads, etc. :)