*bounces around*

Jewel

faunabay (12 Feb, 2002 03:51):
This is on the top of my wishlist!!!!! I just love the artwork :* You'll have to let us know how it works as an oracle. I want it just for the artwork now, but am curious about the reading part????

~Whispers in Faunabay's ear~ Go ahead and order it, you will love it! ...

I had been eyeing this little beauty for a while and after reading this thread decided it would make a nice Valientine's present for myself (Yes I do have a Valentine, but I love me too so I get myself a present too ~giggles~). It is beautiful and the book is fantastic. Personally I usually shy away from Oracle decks - I like collecting Tarot decks with 78 cards - but WOW!. I am even planning on working with it ~giggles~.

Love & Light,

slinky_jo

OMG - I got the book "Good Faeries/Bad Faeries" for Valentine's Day from my partner who is so smart and kind and lovely wuvly (puke! lol). What an awesome book, filled with magickal pickies (and piskies, lol). As a kid, I had heaps of imaginary friends that I would only meet near dense vegetation - like "Johnny", the naked nymph who lived down the bank in the out-of-bounds area at my primary school*. I never really got into faeries as an adult, but Froud's work really astounds me, and, maybe, if I look hard enough, and let my preconceptions go, I might just start to believe again and see 'em!

*as no one else could see him and thought I was mad, I can guarantee that this entity was indeed a faery, and NOT a paedophile! lol

Hush

*laughs* of course he wasnt *grins*

i love good/faeries bad faeries, what a great valentines gift!!

I'll hafta bug my valentine *grins*

faunabay

Jewel (15 Feb, 2002 03:28):
~Whispers in Faunabay's ear~ Go ahead and order it, you will love it! ...

Jewel -
I ALREADY DID 2 DAYS AGO!!!!! ROFLMAO ;D ;D ;D
I'm such a sucker! LOL

Jewel

faunabay (15 Feb, 2002 14:40):
Jewel -
I ALREADY DID 2 DAYS AGO!!!!! ROFLMAO ;D ;D ;D
I'm such a sucker! LOL

~Giggles madly~ Make that WE are such suckers *LOL* ... Faunabay I love knowing there is someone as weak as me out there *LOL*. But admit it ~giggles~ ... isn't it a wonderful weakness to have? ;) I don't know about you but everytime I look at my ever growing collection I cannot help but smile and feel proud (and wonder what the next addition will be *LOL*). You are a person after my own heart! ;D

Love & Light,

faunabay

WOW I got it today!!!! Talk about fast - I only ordered it Monday night. WOW!!! Amazon scores! LOL

I drew a card to see what our relationship will be like and got "Honesty" aaawwwwww! :*

Hey Jewel, :* I found out recently I have a personal guide named..........JEWEL! Maybe that's why we're soul sisters! LOL

Jewel

faunabay (16 Feb, 2002 05:15):
Hey Jewel, :* I found out recently I have a personal guide named..........JEWEL! Maybe that's why we're soul sisters! LOL

Yep Amazon is great! so you have a guide named Jewel? ~giggles~ .... maybe it is me *ROFLMAO* ... just kidding. I will have to try that pulling a card to see what my relationship with the deck will be. I just love the artwork and the book is fabulous! I cannot wait to have some time to myself to do the exercises so I can see what comes next *LOL* ... but I also have so much work to do with the study groups ... what is a girl to do? just not enough Tarot time! *LOL*

Love & Light,

kayne

Alright - you all convinced me and I just bought it :) It was on special too! I do have all the pics in various books I have by him but it is worth seeing them in the deck too... You are right, the book does seem nice - now I have even more reading to get to...

faunabay

I LOVE MY DECK OF FAERIES!!!!! I very quickly realized this deck is not an "it" but a "they"! They have fit right in with me. It's so cool to have my faeries with me each day! Already they have changed from flat artwork/cards into my friends. :*

faunabay

Jewel,
You ought to find the time to do the exercises in the book. They're great! I haven't done all of them yet, but the ones I have done really helped me alot!
Just one more thing for you to do in your spare time!!!! ROFL :p :* :p :*