Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Caught by the faeries...

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Oracle Study Groups > Faeries Oracle

Citizen

faunabay 

**ROFLMAO**
(said by the faeries!)
Top   #11
Resident

Mallika 

Well this is as good a thread as any to make my first post. *grin*

I was snooping around Amazon.com a while back when I came across the Faeries Oracle, and I knew at first glance that I had to have it, too. I ordered it from my local bookstore, since I live in Thailand and the bookstore doesn't charge any horrendous shipping costs (*pointed look at Amazon*).

I've had the oracle for a while, and I've always felt a huge connection with it -- something I've never felt with Tarot decks. Tarot decks, frankly, scare me on some level. I look at them and keep thinking "Oh my god! How am I supposed to remember them all!" And then there's the fact that I'm not really comfortable using them in the ways/methods they're used; I like going more by feel and intuition. I even created my own spread, but never used the Tarot deck I have (the Crystal Tarot) with it. In fact, I don't touch the deck at all.

About the Faeries -- they'd always been in the back of my mind whenever I looked at the box on my shelf. I've had them for a while but haven't done much; I guess they got impatient and wanted me to get to know them, so I got sent all over the web to find sites on Tarots and Oracles, because of a sudden desire to do so. It was such a sudden urge! One minute I was reading up some journal entries and then BOOM.

I'm *so* glad I checked the forums, and looked into this one. I feel so excited, and I can actually feel the faeries grinning at me too!
Top   #12
Citizen

Jewel 

Quote:
Originally posted by Mallika
About the Faeries -- they'd always been in the back of my mind whenever I looked at the box on my shelf. I've had them for a while but haven't done much; I guess they got impatient and wanted me to get to know them, so I got sent all over the web to find sites on Tarots and Oracles, because of a sudden desire to do so. It was such a sudden urge! One minute I was reading up some journal entries and then BOOM.

I'm *so* glad I checked the forums, and looked into this one. I feel so excited, and I can actually feel the faeries grinning at me too!
Hi Mallika, you are incredibly lucky they did not bounce the box right off that shelf and onto your head *LOL* ~faeries giggling~. We are really glad you found us too.

Unlike you, I have traditionally been a Tarot person, not an oracle person. But the Faeries Oracle is just incredibly special. They are VERY different from Tarot. But beware ~chuckles~ being a part of these forums will probably getting you sucked into tarot too ~evil grin as she points the way to Talking Tarot and Tarot Deck Forums~

Again, welcome to the group and please do make yourself at home here with us.
Top   #13
Citizen

Alissa 

Mallika, I couldn't agree with Jewel more! The Faes are the only oracle deck I own, but they are unique and different from Tarot, although I love that too.

Hope to hear more about what your Faes are doing for you!
Top   #14
Citizen

zander770 
'k

Quote:
Originally posted by Alissa
Mallika, I couldn't agree with Jewel more! The Faes are the only oracle deck I own, but they are unique and different from Tarot, although I love that too. :
i am "on the fence..." like n, i have never "dealt w/ oracles," before. my thought? i like the "art" of the faries RING oracles, "better."

like i mentioned: "on the fence..."

yeats:

"why SHOULD I BLAME HER that she filled my days w/misery . . .

"some have said that you took the verses that might have moved her ... but, now ... we'll out. the world lives as long ago ..."
Top   #15
Citizen

Sea Sprite 

Hi TarotLady,

So, have you used the deck yet? Do you like it? Would you recommend others to buy it?
Top   #16
wysiwyg

wavebreaker 

Quote:
Originally posted by Sea Sprite
So, have you used the deck yet? Do you like it? Would you recommend others to buy it?
Yes (but just for a bit, no time just yet...), YES, yes!
Top   #17

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.