protection fairie

paradoxx

My protector woudl be T'om (one of my firends said that i sit like T'om, its true). This card has come up in the most unusual places and it seems that the only way to put everything in perspective is to associate T'om as me in the reading, once that is taken care of everything else falls into place.

The Boadacious Bodach reminds me of a little kid. Hyper, impatient, wanting more more more, not a problem, just indulge him and that green hue softens a little bit.

The Green lady and himself are universal protectors along with the Dark Lady and the Bright Mother. the Sage and the Faerie Godmother are the more 'cosmic' faeries.

I can go on and on and on and on, but it boils down to a core concept of Male and Female energies given form by the collective of humanity that this oracle deck makes strikingly clear.

Oh yeah, just lke T'om the poet kids follow me where they really shouldn't.

Jewel

From your post I have a clear sense that you identify with T'om in terms of yourself. How do you feel he protects you? or is it more self-identification than protection you were refering to?