Wheres my sons game ?

Sharla

My friend brought my son an xbox game the other day for xmas.....when he got home from school, i quickly hid it and have forgotten where i've hid it. Been searching high and low with no luck ....so horary it is.

https://postimg.org/image/qbv2fo1yr/

Im saturn and the game is jupiter, there's a tight aspect between me and jupiter, so i'm expecting to find it soon.

Uranus is placed in the 2nd house of possessions and this just happens to be the planet that represent electricals....its not electrical, but its a game that runs on electric.

Ok now for the fun part....Jupiter is in the 8th house and a succedent house, so its in a dark place, in a place that is out of view and can't be seen, and a place in the house that i don't usually spend a lot of time in/around. And as its cadent, i expect its going to take me longer to find it.

Okay i think im getting warmer....

Jupiter is above the horizon, so taking this as being the upper level of the house.

Jupiter being in an air sign, also shows that its on an upper level or i've put it on a high shelf etc.

So its definitely upstairs..... a place i don't spend a lot of time, so this can't be bedrooms or bathroom.....somewhere dark as i'm seeing the 8th house as being a dark house...so maybe a cupboard.

I think i know where it is now.....i have a bookshelf/cupboard at the top of my stairs and think i may have quickly put it in the cupboard. <just going to check> No its not there.

Okay let me carry on ...as you can see jupiter is in the middle of the sign of libra at 16 degrees, so this item is not going anywhere it's staying put. Jupiter is also in the 8th alone, so its not amongst any other items it s alone.

Moons in the western part, so going to go back upstairs and use my compass on my phone and look in the west.

Tried with the compass, and its leading me to my bedroom.....but still nothing.

Sharla

What would the 8th house signify for lost items....apart from dark space ?

Sharla

Im still looking......im going to look at venus now as venus is jupiter the significators ruler, venus would be clothes, makeup, jewellry etc.

So west side of the house .....if you notice in the chart all the planets are towards the left/west. Upstairs (air sign), somewhere dark (8th house)and hidden from view (succedent)....and now im also looking at venus then im thinking it could be amongst clothes, hidden in the wardrobe as the compass is showing west to be my bedroom.

I did already look in part of the wardrobe before casting this chart....but i'll take another look.

NOT THERE...

Venus is in a house with another planet though, being pluto.....so amongst junk maybe, things of little value. :confused:

Honeysun

I'm not really into astrology and I don't know anything about it. But I read your interpretations and I think the game might be under your bed? Since the compass is pointing to your bedroom, and it's also a dark place. The wardrobe was my second guess, but you looked at it already.

Sharla

I'm not really into astrology and I don't know anything about it. But I read your interpretations and I think the game might be under your bed? Since the compass is pointing to your bedroom, and it's also a dark place. The wardrobe was my second guess, but you looked at it already.

I think with the significator being in an air sign, its upper so on a high shelf, cupboard....even though im looking upstairs, im still looking in high up places.....BUT i may be wrong, so i will go back and see if its under the bed :)

I've just been looking in a drawer full of junk in the bedroom.....but nothing, and also searched the laundry basket, but nothing. (this is because of pluto placed with venus)

Ok let me go and check under the bed....

Sharla

Its not under the bed....

Just noticed jupiter and venus are both in cardinal signs, so this means it's in a room where there is a lot of movement.

Jupiter being in the 8th house is in the house of "other people's possessions"....can't think what 8th house can also mean.

Sharla

No luck yet :(

Still not found this game, been analyzing this chart most of the day too.

Before I start looking in the outside bins tomorrow, would this make sense for being in a bin ...

As jupiters in 8th ruler venus being in 12th....8th & 12th I'm Seeing as dark places, libra and Capricorn I'm Seeing as cold places.

Also pof is also in 12th with venus in Capricorn, so it's obviously in a well hidden place, the air from the libra sign could be outside air. Also going on colors of Capricorn being brown/black/green ....well that's the wheelie bin colors outside.

Not sure how I would have managed to throw it away if I have.

Sharla

Ive found it :)

Just found it....i wasn't even looking for it at the time....i was preparing myself to look through the outside bins tomorrow lol.

I'd just come downstairs and was stood in the hallway, making sure front doors locked etc...as its getting late, and my kitchen is to the left of the front door, and i have a black cast iron tagine on a black glass stand in the kitchen. I thought i wonder if i put it in there...as when i returned home that night the bag with it in was on the kitchen side.

Anyway took the lid off the tagine, and there it was :D

So i was correct in saying it was in a dark and cold place, as the tagine is cast iron bottom, it is cold and the color i got correct being black as the cast iron bottom it was in is black, and also the stand is black.

Also 12th house is something well hidden...and it was well hidden, it was just 2nd house significator jupiter being in libra that was throwing me off guard at first, thinking it was upstairs, but i should have been more looking at jupiters ruler venus location instead being in 12th, which is what i ended up doing.

Capricorn is also an earth sign, and this is a cast iron/stone tagine pot.

Its took me almost 10 1/2 hrs to find it from casting the chart this morning.....and there's about 11 degrees between moon and asc.

Sharla

Going on the direction of the games location, significator being Jupiter being in the 8th house signifies W-S-W and this was exact.....I've just check it now.

If I would have gone with Venus(jupiters ruler) in 12th it would have been E-S-E....so going on the direction, then it's obviously Where the 2nd ruler is situated in the chart.

Sharla

Oh and guess what's quite close to the stand what the tagines on......the kitchen bin. So that must have been representing Jupiter in the 8th......8th being about garbage/waste.