Does anyone know Golden Girl?

Ivy Rhiannon

Not only is this "golden girl" certainly not a friend she is quite the scammer. I really hate money trolls and its insulting they are using tarot as a tool to lure people in. :mad: Golden girl is going to need that strength card because karma is a bitch.

Sparkle_126

I have received "Golden Girl's" same message and one similar to them. It is just a form letter with a different name put in there.

You receive it if you do a free online tarot reading. Where the site was now, I forget. But what it does is ask you for your email address, gives you the free reading, then sends you emails forever about the cards that were in your reading.

I would tell her just to ignore and delete her emails, or better yet, inside your email program, you can block the email address. Then she will not see the emails again.

If you are unsure how to block emails, you can google search for it or PM me. Computers are my day job!

gregory

I was going to suggest blocking the address in your mother's email programme. This is clearly just a marketing ploy, and if there is ANY risk she might pay out.... then there will just be the demands for more and more and more. DO NOT have her hit unsubscribe - that just brings in more when they see it is a valid email !

If she doesn't want YOU to read - set up something with a friend who reads for her ?

Lainey

Golden Girl

Yes, I do know her, and am familiar with the site. Yes the letter is auto generated by the site, but not by the psychic's themselves. Yes, it is a marketing ploy, but the individual has the option to join or not join. I have gotten those letters for years from different psychic providers and don't pay much attention to what they say. I did join the site that Golden Girl was on and had been talking to her for 3 years and in the chat room I had never given or had been asked to give any additional monies to get the answers to the questions I presented to her. The only time you have to give any additional money is if YOU OPT for a private reading and that could range from 2.99 to 4.99 per minute depending on who you are talking to, but never once while I was in the chat room forum with her had she EVER asked me to go to private. In the chat room you can talk to any psychic as many times as you like during their business hours for one fee per year.The only down side is there are about 40 to 50 other people waiting in line along with you and the psychic's shift only lasts an hour or two, so you may or may not get in the room with the one you want to talk to, but it is actually one of the best sites I have come across and I can decide who I like and who in my opinion is good and who is just blowing smoke. Golden Girl tries to teach you how to make the right decisions depending on your individual circumstances and does not try to sway you one way or the other. It is certainly 100% better than Tara Medium...

gregory

That's all very well, but just read the letter - it's attached in the first post.. It is designed to make the vulnerable afraid not to respond and to PAY (it is IMPERATIVE that you respond...). It's appalling. Golden Girl may be the world's greatest reader, but this kind of spamming is inexcusable and unethical.

You're not a subscriber - I'm not sure if you can see it - so a few quotes:

When you simply just click 'yes' below you will receive help with the answers you seek for just $2 a month.
Yes, that's right, for just $2 a month I want to provide you with the guidance and help you'll need to overcome anything!

And speaking of negativity, there is something else that is on my mind! There seems to be
something blocking you from getting all the information you need for this decision - negative forces are working against you.
It has been my experience that these negative forces can take on several forms, but it is most likely that there are at least two individuals at the heart of these obstacles. Is there anyone you can think of that might want to do you harm, or keep you from happiness?
Please, if there is a specific person you can think of, bring it to our attention! Any additional facts you can provide will be greatly appreciated!

(translate - send me new clients, with an email address.)

I need your total cooperation. Your individual psychic energy and interaction is an essential part of the answer. So, only with your help, can I get the true meaning of the card that you drew.
I know all of this may come as a surprise to you - a shock perhaps - that I am reaching out to you with such urgency and without warning. As a professional mystic and life-long seeker of the truth, when circumstances such as these appear to me, I have little choice but to bring them to your attention.
You see, there are several specific things you can be doing - RIGHT NOW - to prepare yourself to make this fateful decision.
I have been given a glimpse as to what could be, but I cannot guide you any further until you take the opportunity to contact me - or one of my exclusive colleagues. Every one of them is specially prepared to assist you during this crucial time in your life.
I urge you...you are not alone! Like it does for so many others, the Tarot can give meaning to your life, and help you find your true path to WEALTH, LOVE and HAPPINESS!
It is urgent that you contact us immediately, so we can examine exactly which forces are at work.

And sending repeatedly, when there's no response.

NOT OK. However good she is. If she is that good and if she has any personal ethics at all, in her place I'd start working from somewhere else !

Lainey

Golden Girl

I am a subscriber and I did read the letter and it does not sound like her at all. Like I said i know her well. Yes, they resend ALL OF THE TIME. I used to get 7-8 of those same type emails from ASK NOW (which was Sylvia Brown's web site) a day. A DAY!!! for months on end! All said I needed to talk to some one right away! Talk about over kill, and I WAS a subscriber to that site at the time and I still got the emails..This is why I went to ESP chat. I have had no issues with them so far to this day.

Lainey

Golden Girl

Honor, integrity and respect are the 3 things she has always taught to me. I am just saying.

gregory

Honor, integrity and respect are the 3 things she has always taught to me. I am just saying.
I believe you. But - that letter was sent. MANY times, to a fragile, vulnerable old lady.

That's why I said - if GG is a good guy, she needs to switch sites. She's in with some creeps.

(You are a subscriber ? WEIRD - I can't see your star... and a load of smilies went out on another site yesterday, too. Hm....)

Scarlet Woodland

I believe you. But - that letter was sent. MANY times, to a fragile, vulnerable old lady.

That's why I said - if GG is a good guy, she needs to switch sites. She's in with some creeps.

(You are a subscriber ? WEIRD - I can't see your star... and a load of smilies went out on another site yesterday, too. Hm....)

Yes, very unusual isn't it gregory... I wonder why it looks so much like Lainey isn't a subscriber, just joined a couple days ago and has only posted in this specific thread. Must be a glitch.

Thankfully I never have to engage with these sorts of hard sell e-mails as my spam filter whisks them away before I even see them. They must make anyone vulnerable feel extremely anxious.

gregory

It occurs to me that Lainey may not yet know the difference between a member and a subscriber ! No worries.