Minderwiz i need to tell/ask you something.

Sharla

Its regarding using the 1st for the quesited when asking about feelings.

Lastnight X randomly out of the blue txt me saying how he feels, and how he can't stop thinking about me all day now, thinking about if we were together properly what it would be like, and that he feels really deeply for me etc.....sort of on this scale.

Just now ive clarified his txt with a chart....so ive cast a chart asking his feelings for me.

Jupiter rising and 7th is mercury....now if i was 7th then i would be in the 1st house at the exact same degree as the asc of 14 degrees (- 48mins). He would then be placed in the 9th house.

But with the way he was going on lastnight, these placements don't make sense.

Is it possible i should be using 7th for him as i was doing before ?

Here's the chart, so you can see for yourself. https://postimg.org/image/ipx9hnb0z/

Minderwiz

You asked about his feelings, whilst there's nothing that says you have to give him the first. All you are concerned about is him (in the horary) and I would still give him the first.

Jupiter is in Libra on the MC, indeed as the MC is applying to Jupiter, and the separation is only just over a degree, I'd take Jupiter as tenth house. His key interests relate to the essential dignities of Libra. The ruler, Venus rules the tenth so his carreer/business/social status is still his prime consideration (as it was last time. However Venus also rules the fifth house, through Taurus. So he's very interested in fifth house activities, of which the most relevant is sex. Now it depends how he sees you. Does he think of you as a wife or as a girlfriend/Mistress? If the latter then he's definitely thinking of you quite strongly.

The exaltation ruler is Saturn, which rules the second and third houses - so income/money and his bretheren and neighbours, comes next (his business and his community).

It's a Day chart, so Saturn rules the Air Triplicity, emphasising the above

The Term ruler is Jupiter - himself and the Decan ruler is Saturn.

Looks like he had a hard day for business and he needs you.

Now if you reversed the houses, you'd have an interest in you (as the querent) and then a consideration of enemies, travel, hidden matters. Anything to do with the twelfth, because the Sun is the triplicity ruler(there's no exaltation ruler in Sagittarius). The Term's ruler is Mercury, which is himself and the Decan ruler is the Moon, which is his money/income.

Which seems to make more sense to you? Both are quite similar but from what I know, I suspect that he has a need for you in your capacity as his mistress and that's an escape form the business of career, earning money and keeping the 'family' (in the broadest sense of blood relatives of his own generation and neighbours happy.

Now you shouldn't change the chart to make it fit to his explanation. Yes he needs you but he's not really talking about divorce or setting up together.

Incidentally if you give him the first and you the seventh (though this horary has overtones of longterm relationship or marriage). You are thinking strongly of him (which is evidenced by this and several other posts).

Yes he has feelings for you and when he's down and wants a romantic evening's escape, he will turn to you. You know this already.

RohanMenon

So, technique wise, Minderwiz

you list the essential dignity rulers of the significator in order from Domicile to Decan, and the house occupied by the significator + houses ruled by these planets (dignity rulers) give you an ordered list of the concerns of the party signified?

wow! Never seen that one before (except here, where you've used it a couple of times I think) . Nice.

Sharla

You asked about his feelings, whilst there's nothing that says you have to give him the first. All you are concerned about is him (in the horary) and I would still give him the first.
Its just that when ive done charts like this in the past regarding his feelings/does he love me questions, ive always used the 7th for him....even on one of my past threads, i even asked whether to use the 5th or 7th (due to the situation), and you even replied to use the 7th. And now im being told to use the 1st for him for feelings questions....so now i never know which one to use.
Jupiter is in Libra on the MC, indeed as the MC is applying to Jupiter, and the separation is only just over a degree, I'd take Jupiter as tenth house. His key interests relate to the essential dignities of Libra. The ruler, Venus rules the tenth so his carreer/business/social status is still his prime consideration (as it was last time. However Venus also rules the fifth house, through Taurus. So he's very interested in fifth house activities, of which the most relevant is sex. Now it depends how he sees you. Does he think of you as a wife or as a girlfriend/Mistress? If the latter then he's definitely thinking of you quite strongly.
He's told me numerous times now that its not just sex between me and him, he even told me again last night that its not just about that.....wish id never done this chart as my heads messed up now again
The exaltation ruler is Saturn, which rules the second and third houses - so income/money and his bretheren and neighbours, comes next (his business and his community).

It's a Day chart, so Saturn rules the Air Triplicity, emphasising the above

The Term ruler is Jupiter - himself and the Decan ruler is Saturn.

Looks like he had a hard day for business and he needs you.
So he just txts me when he has a bad day at work....oh great.
Now if you reversed the houses, you'd have an interest in you (as the querent) and then a consideration of enemies, travel, hidden matters. Anything to do with the twelfth, because the Sun is the triplicity ruler(there's no exaltation ruler in Sagittarius). The Term's ruler is Mercury, which is himself and the Decan ruler is the Moon, which is his money/income.
I don't get this bit ?....so if i reversed the houses so me being 1st and him 7th id have an interest in myself ?? Why would i .....i'm totally thrown here Minderwiz, i don't get what your saying.
Which seems to make more sense to you? Both are quite similar but from what I know, I suspect that he has a need for you in your capacity as his mistress and that's an escape form the business of career, earning money and keeping the 'family' (in the broadest sense of blood relatives of his own generation and neighbours happy.

Now you shouldn't change the chart to make it fit to his explanation. Yes he needs you but he's not really talking about divorce or setting up together.

Incidentally if you give him the first and you the seventh (though this horary has overtones of longterm relationship or marriage). You are thinking strongly of him (which is evidenced by this and several other posts).
But i haven't actually been thinking that strongly of him....im even talking to another guy at present too, ive been trying to just let him do what he's doing. It was him who randomly come out with all this stuff last night through txt, which in turn made me cast a chart to see if what he was saying was true.
Plus if i am first in my own house and at the same degree as my asc, then what does this mean about myself ?
This is why going on the way he was being in the txts...and also (if he) was 7th, then him being in my 1st house and having the same degree also as asc.....it made much more sense, and i would then have believed what he was saying. Now im just even more confused.
Yes he has feelings for you and when he's down and wants a romantic evening's escape, he will turn to you. You know this already.

Minderwiz

Its just that when ive done charts like this in the past regarding his feelings/does he love me questions, ive always used the 7th for him....even on one of my past threads, i even asked whether to use the 5th or 7th (due to the situation), and you even replied to use the 7th. And now im being told to use the 1st for him for feelings questions....so now i never know which one to use.

You can technically use either, I said that in my post above. However, if you are only asking about him and his feelings, or issues that only relate to him, it's not worth turning the chart, which you'd have to do if you assign him the seventh.

I tried to point out that, in this particular horary, you'd get the same answer or near enough whichever you use. He has feelings for you, providing that you accept your role is fifth house - girlfriend, Mistress or lover - not life partner.

From the collection of horaries to date, those feelings aren't strong enough to get him to divorce or leave his wife. They are strong enough to keep your current relationship going, he sees you as his lover, mistress.

Now if you take the first, you have to ask yourself what role does he play. If you alot him the seventh (and therefore, Mercury signifies him), he can only be seen as the named other person, not your husband or long term live in partner.

In that role, he's got feelings for you, with Mercury being in the first house but those feelings are somewhat mixed, as Mercury is also in its Detriment. Other than that Mercury is in no dignity of Jupiter. At the time he has a need for you or you were a high priority of his. That's not proof of love, simply that he has feelings for you.

Sharla said:
He's told me numerous times now that its not just sex between me and him, he even told me again last night that its not just about that.....wish id never done this chart as my heads messed up now againSo he just txts me when he has a bad day at work....oh great.I don't get this bit ?....so if i reversed the houses so me being 1st and him 7th id have an interest in myself ?? Why would i .....i'm totally thrown here Minderwiz, i don't get what your saying.

That he's had a hard day and turns to you (I think I said 'needs you'), shows he has feelings for you and those feelings don't have to be solely a desire for sex. I'm sure that he needs 'you' at times like this - the whole you. And that he turns to you, rather than his wife, also says something. That being said, he's not going to move on anytime soon and you've accepted that situation. And feelings don't necessarily equal love.

Just as he has an interest in himself if he takes the first (Jupiter lies in one of its own dignities, so you would have that same self interest if you swapped and put yourself on the first. you would also have your own self interest as one of the priorities. That's not surprising and it's not a high ranking priority.

For both of you, the other and yourselves are priorities, those aren't necessarily incompatible. The other helps you to realise your own needs. Now that's not to say that he's going to leave her for you, but it does say that he sees you, in part, as a means of satisfying his own needs and you see him, in part, as a means of satisfying your own needs. There's nothing wrong with that at all, as long as you realise it and want it.

Sharla said:
But i haven't actually been thinking that strongly of him....im even talking to another guy at present too, ive been trying to just let him do what he's doing. It was him who randomly come out with all this stuff last night through txt, which in turn made me cast a chart to see if what he was saying was true.
Plus if i am first in my own house and at the same degree as my asc, then what does this mean about myself ?
This is why going on the way he was being in the txts...and also (if he) was 7th, then him being in my 1st house and having the same degree also as asc.....it made much more sense, and i would then have believed what he was saying. Now im just even more confused.

You've certainly been thinking of him strongly enough to cast this chart and indeed several charts in the last week or so. Casting the chart to see what his feelings are is a legitimate step. Either way you have significance but you're not the only thing on his mind or for that matter, he's not the only thing on you're mind.

To me this horary shows he had a strong need for you when he was textiou need ng but that need was as a lover, a romantic need, rather than a long term partner. That doesn't mean he's just using you for sex, but to take his talk of a long term relationship seriously, you need to look for signs of him moving towards a break with his wife. Otherwise all it is, is talk.

Sharla

Okay thanks for emphasising more Minderwiz.

I was a little irate when i was replying, so apologies if i came across a little blunt at times in the reply.

I know he won't leave her yet, but its not gonna be too far away (whether this is for me, or just for himself). They even had a big row last night as she wanted him to massage her feet and he refused, as he just can't stand being near her, never mind touching her.....he said she was actually bullying him to make him do it.

This is what i originally seen in the chart, that made me think it was more positive than your saying it is.....so if you wish correct me where i'm wrong.

1. First thing i noticed was that he was in the 1st house and very close to the same asc, infact the same degree.
(btw i am sticking to using 7th....it makes more sense to me to use 7th for the "other", its confusing me not to, and plus ive always done it this way since learning horary....and you wouldn't need to turn a chart regarding feelings would you ? Its only going to be between you 1st and the quesited 7th, i wouldn't think you'd be needing to use any other house).

2. He's in my ruler sign, so i thought this was a good sign.

3. There's a tight orb sextile between us......but i suppose this just means we'll be seeing each other soon, which we will.

4. My ruler venus is also in the 1st house with him, so i seen this as me wanting him as much as he wants me (not meaning sexual).

5. And yes he seems to be peregrine in my sign, but i didn't think this mattered with him being in the placement of the 1st house.

6. The sun is at 0 degrees....i don't usually use a co-significator for him, as you told me not too....but i know some people do. Just with the sun being now at 0 degrees in sagittarius and being in triplicity in this sign, then i seen this as a change in him as the sun moved out of scorpio at the exact same night he txt me the certain txts.

Okay im just going to read back through your replies and see where ive gone wrong.