Can someone take a look at my Synastry Chart?

PeopleWillBeYou

if it is related to astrology, yes. but i am not doing any card reading at the moment. i can't read them right now.

Does having mercury conj. Mercury means that you think similarly or something like that? I wanted to know more about because it seems that it's the only thing that people seem to point out..is it mostly about the mind involved?

empress's dress

Does having mercury conj. Mercury means that you think similarly or something like that? I wanted to know more about because it seems that it's the only thing that people seem to point out..is it mostly about the mind involved?

it means you can probably talk and share ideas. doesn't mean you have the same ideas at all or that you have the same logic or thought processes. i honestly don't know why people think that is the most important thing. i would never look at that and think that it is that important. it's a nice icebreaker but it is not glue.

other things have more synastry teeth. moon opposite moon. venus trine pluto has teeth. neptune opposite mars and venus.

you can be friends for sure. but it doesn't speak to the depth or importance of the friendship at all. it is too little info.

PeopleWillBeYou

it means you can probably talk and share ideas. doesn't mean you have the same ideas at all or that you have the same logic or thought processes. i honestly don't know why people think that is the most important thing. i would never look at that and think that it is that important. it's a nice icebreaker but it is not glue.

other things have more synastry teeth. moon opposite moon. venus trine pluto has teeth. neptune opposite mars and venus.

you can be friends for sure. but it doesn't speak to the depth or importance of the friendship at all. it is too little info.

Okay thank you! I very much appreciate your help. :)