The Friendly Tarot - split from ' Another mystery deck question' in Tarot Decks

Alta

wow, that must have been a bad shock for you. Happy to hear that your wasn't destroyed, too close!!!!

Hannafate

I was a bit disconcerted, there was smoke everywhere when I got there, and I couldn't tell what exactly was burning.

Being the practical person I am, when I realized I wasn't going to get any work done in the studio, I grabbed my camera and started taking pictures. Emergency personnel were still securing the area, so I was able to get some pretty good shots before they shooed me away.

http://www.unseengallery.com/assets/wedding/fire3.jpg

I do a little stock photography on the side.

Weird little detail, the phone was out, because the pole burned.

Astraea Aurora

Oh dear, I hope everything goes well and your work isn't ruined. :love: Smoke and extinguishing water do much more damage than the fire alone can do, fire works just quicker. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Astraea Aurora :grin:

SkadisPhoenix

Hanna, I will definately be buying this deck when it's released, or when I have the money. I personally LOVE the border on the Eight of Pentacles, the wood effect. Stunning. :)

The Moon especially is amazing! Great job! :D

felicityk

Hannafate said:
I only have eight more cards to go!
How exciting! I am looking forward to the finished product.

Felicity

jujustar

wow!!! so am i ...

i wonder what the card backs will be like?

any ideas yet hannafate????

x

Hannafate

The card backs are up to the publisher. I asked them if they wanted artwork for them, and they said no.

Maybe I ought to bug them for details...

GeorgiePorgie

Indeed. DO bug them!

Is the border their decision too?

jujustar

Hannafate said:
The card backs are up to the publisher. I asked them if they wanted artwork for them, and they said no.

Maybe I ought to bug them for details...

oh nooooo!!!

is it always like that i wonder, with publishers? i guess that would explain a lot of nasty backs ive seen...hahaha