What if all your tarot collection burn except one !

TheOld

tabbycat said:
If my home was on fire I'd stay inside and burn with it. I just couldn't bear to lose all my stuff - not just the tarot, but the books, embroideries, glass and all the rest.

Jilly
you elude the question, let's go we want an answers LOL...

Love
Omeada

earth en lady

Gulp ....still it would have to be the Dreampower .....but what about The Thoth ?how could i leave it ?

Emily

Hard question - easy answer :D - Morgan Greer. :) - but I would mourn for my other decks.

bleuivy

Oohhh. Hard question. I would be torn between a couple of decks. My Thoth, because it was my first deck, and now that I've trimmed it, it really feels like "mine." But then, I don't read with it that often any more, so maybe one of my new loves, the Sakki-Sakki or the Robin Wood.

No, I'd probably go for my Thoth. It's been with me since I started my tarot journey 3 and a half years ago (I know, not that long :laugh:). Without it's borders, the deck really does feel like it's grown with me.

Incidentally, I once discussed burning this very same deck (in this thread: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=31632) and now it's the one I'd save out of my entire collection from burning. How very glad I am I didn't decide to burn it a couple of months ago!

Simone

Hehe I'd grab the deck that's out on the table - aka the last one I happened to read with, as I certainly would not have the time to go through the box and ponder which one to take in the end...

So - looks like i am avoiding the question? Yup, oh well, if I must...

*Simone puts her Fey... um no, the Gnomes... ugh no - the Tarot Nova.... naaaah rather the Fairy, hmmm or the Secret Forest??? aaaaaarggggghhhhh i'm BURNING! see what you made me do....*

huredriel

How on earth can you envisage such a terrible catastrophic thing????? *Gulps heavily*

But to answer your question ........ have to be my Old Path .... much as I love my other decks ........ I'd be lost without this one!

WolfSpirit

TheOld said:
oh and all the tarot store on the planet are burning so you will never been able to buy more, that will be the last tarot you will ever have LOL.

Oh no, is that guy with his combustible clothes visiting tarot shops now ? :laugh:

For me, it would be the DruidCraft.
But I would have a hard time thinking of my OOP decks that cost me more money, time and effort to find...

gregory

Oh ouch, pain............... :(

This week, the Krause Millennium. Last week it would have been Dreams. Next week - who knows..... Thoth would be a powerful contender, too - the OTO one.

Now if I HAD a Blue Rose, it would be that. (sob)

Sulis

My lovely old Rider-Waite-Smith.

All of the others could probably be replaced quite easily.

Love

Sulis xx

Kaylee Marie

It would have to be my Sakki-Sakki. It speaks to me so eloquently, and I just love the artwork!