What if all your tarot collection burn except one !

Bluemanticore

I'd hate to lose my Tarot of Gemstones and Crystals, but I would have to save my Shakespearian Tarot. I love the theme and artwork.

Alta

I would keep the RWS if that was the last deck. But if a copy of the Marseille was close at hand, it could be that one. One of those two. (My Héron, for those who wonder which).

sniff. What a thought!

gregory

Sulis said:
My lovely old Rider-Waite-Smith.

All of the others could probably be replaced quite easily.

Love

Sulis xx
You (and many others) are missing the point here - the first post says all the stores will burn too and this will be the only deck you ever ever ever have again. No replacements on offer..... :(

Sophie

gregory said:
You (and many others) are missing the point here - the first post says all the stores will burn too and this will be the only deck you ever ever ever have again. No replacements on offer..... :(
That's why I go for the Marseille, as it's the mother-deck of all the others. None of them would exist without the Marseille, whatever one might think of it (I'm lucky, I like ti). A lifetime to recreate & reinvent modern tarot! Bliss! :)

gregory

Helvetica said:
That's why I go for the Marseille, as it's the mother-deck of all the others. None of them would exist without the Marseille, whatever one might think of it (I'm lucky, I like it). A lifetime to recreate & reinvent modern tarot! Bliss! :)
Hm - that's fair comment, actually. And luckily I like it too. Now - WHICH Marseille ? }) (hell, I'm no further ahead here !)

TheOld

Yeah gregory is right, no more store to sell it and i must also add for the mind twisted people that every other home that have tarot in them also burn, every printing shop that publish tarot and every other place that have tarot also burn ;)
that will be YOUR LAST TAROT, no cheating LOL...

Love, Light & Power
Omeada

TheOld

i'm thinking about going back in the fire to change for my marseille grimaud edition ;)

gregory

TheOld said:
i'm thinking about going back in the fire to change for my marseille grimaud edition ;)
Too late - they already burned while you were posting aarrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh !

TheOld

That's a good one, LOL :)

srgnosis

Easy question for me, I'm afraid. I only have one deck! The Thoth.

Soon, I also hope to own the Ferret deck. That one looks cool, and I am the caretaker for a weasel (down from 4). Once I own that, it'll be my main choice.