My Mystic Dreams Tarot in progress (to be published as The Mystic Dreamer Tarot)

miss_nikki

These are gorgeous. They draw me in, like the Archeon artwork did, but they are very clear in their meanings and symbolism. Gorgeous!

And I would say go with what feels right :)

Azurylipfe

miss_nikki said:
These are gorgeous. They draw me in, like the Archeon artwork did, but they are very clear in their meanings and symbolism. Gorgeous!

And I would say go with what feels right :)
thank you:)
i still don't know it:) the children are somehow needed in the card, maybe when i find the right stockphoto, it will be taking care of itselves

Sidhe-Ra

Extraordinarily impressive! I wouldn't have a clue where to start with this sort of thing. One of the most attractive decks using this sort of technique that I have seen. Well done!

Blessings,

Em xx

Papageno

love it.......and your 7 of cups is one of my favorites, it is in fact the best 7 of cups I've ever seen.

oh yes.......I like the teddy bear in the nine of swords. nice touch.
would never have thought of that myself, but it works

Durant Hapke

it's there...

Brothers, and Sisters,

Azurylipfe, you’ve got some Jack bird action going on here, pour yourself a cold one on me.

Your creative endeavors are magnetic. You might not feel it right away, but trust me, it’s like swallowing a fish hook, you can’t just spit it out.

Keep cranking, but beware the digital mask.

Durant “keep a safe distance” Hapke

Azurylipfe

Sidhe-Ra said:
Extraordinarily impressive! I wouldn't have a clue where to start with this sort of thing. One of the most attractive decks using this sort of technique that I have seen. Well done!

Blessings,

Em xx
Thank you.:)

Azurylipfe

Papageno said:
love it.......and your 7 of cups is one of my favorites, it is in fact the best 7 of cups I've ever seen.

oh yes.......I like the teddy bear in the nine of swords. nice touch.
would never have thought of that myself, but it works
Thank you:) Its a bit pity that in the smaller versions lots of details are not so visible anymore:s
lol the teddy was just a bit fooling around, but like lots of people have a teddy in their bedroom, i thought it would fit, and also its a symbol for a longing to childhood, when you didn't had lots of issues that keeps you awake in the night:)

Azurylipfe

Durant Hapke said:
Brothers, and Sisters,

Azurylipfe, you’ve got some Jack bird action going on here, pour yourself a cold one on me.

Your creative endeavors are magnetic. You might not feel it right away, but trust me, it’s like swallowing a fish hook, you can’t just spit it out.

Keep cranking, but beware the digital mask.

Durant “keep a safe distance” Hapke
Thank you:) you sound a bit like a seer :D i'm just imaging that you are sitting before a cristal boll while you say this :D

Mimers

Wow, just discovered this one. This is an amazing deck. I would not hesitate to add this one to my collection.

Mimi