my cards move on their own

floracove

It's alright Honda, we understand...

... nah, if it were something bad, she would probably be asking a different sorta question.

Mystery is a good thing.
;)

The crowned one

You need to document this carefully. The order of the cards, the position of the LWB and where you put the deck. Do you have kids? does anyone have access to the deck? Does it only happen in one room? Anywhere in your house? A time frame?

I find 99% of the supernatural is not. The last 1% fascinates me.

bluefairy

maybe you should do a reading for yourself and ask whats happening?if it is you or someone(something)doing it?how can you not help but wonder if it's something else maybe they need help and knowing that you are into tarot that's their way of communcating to you. i don't mean to creep anyone out i am also curious i don't believe that we are alone.even though i love this stuff i am also scared out of my mind ...lol..

Sphinxmoth

The crowned one said:
You need to document this carefully. The order of the cards, the position of the LWB and where you put the deck. Do you have kids? does anyone have access to the deck? Does it only happen in one room? Anywhere in your house? A time frame?

I find 99% of the supernatural is not. The last 1% fascinates me.

My experience always was, once you noticed something odd and tried to document it, or "lay a trap" for it to quantify the phenomena in any way, it would immediately cease. Then after awhile, something new will start up somewhere else that you aren't expecting. It's the difficulty of empirical exercises on subtly generated energies, and I guess the fascination of the indefineable 1%. Erm that's my working theory anyway. Shows an odd cosmic sense of humor, elusively at work.