Crystal Questions

celticnoodle

Amethyst has always been something I'm fond of! I've got two raw pieces somewhere. A nice one that's roughly the size of a (small) clenched fist! Such a deep colour too! It was a gift from my grandfather who facets gems. But I haven't seen it in a while... I should probably keep a closer eye on it!

oh, yes, do find that! how nice that it came from your grandfather! I think that makes it even nicer. :) I have 2 small raw amethysts like that too. I purchased one for a sister one year for her birthday too-as it is her birthstone. I also have an amethyst ring. I love it, but its a bit large ring, so not one I wear much.

I agree with the quartz. It's so calming. It's confident but soft spoken, I really love it!

The opalite are so unique! It kind of reminds me of if the moon were more see through, haha! I've heard it's also good for infection and for sense of worth and sense of being, so it seems like a good daily all rounder to keep you happy in mind, body and soul! I keep one on my bedroom window shelf - it's still relatively bright at night, so I can see it glittering as I go to sleep~
great way to think of th eopalite! like a moon. :laugh: I so agree!
I have to admit, I chose the malachite purely cuz I'm a green freak! (my username is Japanese for 'green princess', so... ;p) It's very vivid and I can't wait to wear it!
oh, I bet that is pretty! I just love my malachites too. The ones I have sometimes seem to really either be smiling at me or talking! :laugh: I think because they have what looks to be a face in them--which is why I picked them up. Perhaps a spirit is in them, just waiting to talk to me! ;) Green is one of my favorite colors too. Actually it IS my favorite!
My tiger's eye is cut into some type of star shape (3d type star with numerous points) and was contained in a metal circle. I choose it since it looked like it was moving off in numerous directions, but it's still contained. Focusing on many things equally, type of thing I guess!

I'm hoping to head back to my local store this week, and will try to grab a few more beauties and will post a picture then~ I'd really love some eggs! Some Mookite would be lovely too! Maybe after I find some of my other lost ones too haha
oh, you will have to share them with us. Do take some pictures and post it. :) Good luck in your future purchase and enjoy them.