My brand new collection!

rainboweve

I was finally able to get to the local shop yesterday and omg, they had such a selection! If I could I would have taken home every crystal in that store! Well as you know I had to start (mostly) from scratch for my crystal collection, and I couldn't wait to share my new pieces with you - mostly small tumbled stones. :) Unfortunately I wasn't able to get the best picture of them, though.

I'm especially in love with my new lapis lazuli - I've actually never had one before, but I am particularly drawn to blue shades of stones and this one is so pretty. I love it so much I actually ordered a lapis pendulum as the start of my new pendulum collection (since those were also lost with the original crystals!) Therefore there are two pics of the lovely lapis.

The other crystals include kyanite, selenite, amethyst, black tourmaline, obsidian, moonstone, fluorite, hematite, rose quartz, and citrine. The rough chunks are rose quartz - my absolute fav, and some other type of quartz - I'm not really sure if this is a clear quartz or smoky quartz - your thoughts on that would be appreciated. :)

Also wanted to say thank you for all your recommendations! I'm definitely having some interesting sensations with the selenite which is completely new to me, and also the kyanite.

Attachments

• rose-quartz.jpg
    rose-quartz.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 146
  • clear-quartz.jpg
    clear-quartz.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 139
  • small-crystals.jpg
    small-crystals.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 142
  • lapis02.jpg
    lapis02.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 146
  • lapis01.jpg
    lapis01.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 134

GotH

Awww...YAY for you and your new purchases! That lapis is so pretty. I'm especially drawn to the point in your new collection, what is it?

May they bring you wonderful energy to your world. :cool2:

rainboweve

Awww...YAY for you and your new purchases! That lapis is so pretty. I'm especially drawn to the point in your new collection, what is it?

May they bring you wonderful energy to your world. :cool2:

Thanks GotH! The store I went to didn't have any lapis pendulums and I knew for sure I wanted lapis, so I ended up ordering it online. Hopefully the lapis pendulum I end up getting is just as pretty. :)

The long point in the bowl is kyanite. It reminds me of some old fashioned candy I still can't remember the name of, in appearance anyway. The kyanite does seem rather fragile though, like it will flake easily if handled too roughly & seems to scratch easily as well. Meditating with it for the first time was an interesting experience though!

Redfaery

Yay, I'm so glad you were able to find nice stones!

Selenite is one of my favorites actually. I always get the sensation of being surrounded by white light when I hold it.

rainboweve

Thanks Redfaery! :D

I get a similar impression from selenite - I think when I was doing a quick meditation of all the stones I wrote down in my notes that selenite felt as though I was being given a spiritual hug, something beyond myself letting me know that I was loved.

I just checked my notes and I did write that I felt as though I was being "bathed in a white light" - so the same kind of feeling! :)