Horary Readings Third Instalment

Amanda

Minderwiz said:
Yes that sounds a good question Amanda. As I used to teach Business Studies (well the quantitative/Analytical side) to finals degree students till I retired a couple of years back, I hope you are successful with the job!!

Hopefully I should be able to reply with a reading in the next couple of days.

Great! And thank you. :)

Reverie

Thanks!
Well I do have family supporting me financially for now, and I have some of my own savings.
In regards to what I'm doing career wise this year, I'm applying to graduate programs. I hope I get into those programs.

Thanks!

Minderwiz said:
QUESTION: Prosects for career over the next 12 months

I must admit that the 'question' seems to be more of natal reading despite shortening the time period. I therefore have doubts about the validity of the reading. Nevertheless, I will try to see what I can get from the chart.

The chart was cast for the hour of Venus and has Pisces rising, so your significator is Jupiter. Venus and Jupiter do not share any triplicity but both can be Airy planets. So there is potential agreement here.

Jupiter is well placed in Pisces, but is both retrograde and in an applying opposition to the Sun. Jupiter is in the third House, not a bad placement but not a strong one.

Venus rules the MC, and therefore career. That you are focussed on career is clear because Pisces is the exaltation of Venus. So you and your career are your prime interests.

Venus is not strong in essential dignity, and whilst it is in the tenth House, it is in Scorpio, rather than Libra and is in an applying conjunction with Mars, both a natural malefic and in this case also Lord 12. So we have a weak and afflicted Venus, which does not look good for career.

Things are not desperate though, Saturn rules the second house of material possessions and Saturn has significant essential dignity. Saturn is also fairly well placed in the eleventh House. So you certainly aren't going to starve :)

Lastly the Moon is in a dreadful position. It is in it's detriment, peregrine and slow moreover it is Lord 8. S I don't see any support coming from the Moon and a weak Moon is usually evidence for the matter not coming to a successful end.

So the career prospects do not appear to be very good. My only crumbs of comfort are my suspicion that the 'question' was not valid as a horary one but if it was, the other crumb of comfort is that thinks do not look at all bad on the income side.

Minderwiz

Amanda_04 said:
I just had an interview yesterday for a job I'm really hoping to get, could you see if I'll be working by the end of October? I haven't worked since March 2007 and have spent the last 4 years in school obtaining my degree in business... time now is 10:32 am eastern time (GMT -4).

Note: the chart is cast for the time that I understand the question, at my loc
ation.

This chart has Capricorn rising and was cast during the hour of Saturn, so I take it as a radical chart. The only consideration is the Moon is slow (and weak) so delays may be possible or things might not run smoothly, unless there is strong evidence in favour of the desired outcome.

You are signified by Saturn, which is strong in essential dignity - you did well on your course but is in the eighth House, a weak placement and is entering combustion (it is so near the Sun that it cannot be seen). Your real problem is getting noticed in the employment market.

The job/employer is signified by Mars ruling the MC and Mars is also in dignity in Scorpio, and is well placed in the ninth, plus being conjunct Venus. The job is good, possibly to do with Higher or further education in some way The employer is in a stronger position than you, which always puts the jobseeker at a disadvantage.

There is no major aspect between Saturn and Mars (you and the job), which suggests that you will not get it (nor achieve your aim of employment by the end of October).

I'm sorry that does not sound promising but the chart shows that you are very strong as a candidate (Saturn is also in Hayz - a form of dignity used by the Arabs and Greeks). The problem in this chart is getting noticed in the job market (that's just not getting interviews but standing out from the other candidates). If you don't get this job and my reading proves correct, I'd advise looking at your CV (take some advice in terms of presentation) and some interview coaching or advice on how to sell yourself in an interview.

I hope I'm wrong here and you get the job, so good luck!!!!

NamasteIndia

Hi minderwiz,

thank you for my reading.

well about age factor we both are quite young just entered our 30's so i dont think it would be issue.

I think the issue would be that things would move slowly since my first we have to settle down financially buy our house, car, and then only adopt a child.

so the slow moon part seems precise.

thanks again
namaste

Amanda

Minderwiz said:
Note: the chart is cast for the time that I understand the question, at my loc
ation.

This chart has Capricorn rising and was cast during the hour of Saturn, so I take it as a radical chart. The only consideration is the Moon is slow (and weak) so delays may be possible or things might not run smoothly, unless there is strong evidence in favour of the desired outcome.

Thanks for the note, I wasn't sure. :)

I've had lots of issues getting a job. This particular company I applied to a couple of weeks ago, and was not able to check up on it because management didn't want to be "bothered" - but then, I got a call from another branch a couple of days ago to do this interview. But then I was told there were 9 other applicants.. :( seems like it's been an emotional roller coaster ride. And not just with this job either- I've been applying everywhere, getting my hopes up, and nothing...

You are signified by Saturn, which is strong in essential dignity - you did well on your course but is in the eighth House, a weak placement and is entering combustion (it is so near the Sun that it cannot be seen). Your real problem is getting noticed in the employment market.

Yes, that's for certain. Proven and smacked in the face with that over and over again. I usually have heard something like, "We really like you! But you simply don't have enough experience." I'd really like to know how I'm supposed to get any... :mad:

The job/employer is signified by Mars ruling the MC and Mars is also in dignity in Scorpio, and is well placed in the ninth, plus being conjunct Venus. The job is good, possibly to do with Higher or further education in some way The employer is in a stronger position than you, which always puts the jobseeker at a disadvantage.

The company is huge, and worldwide. The job would potentially be my ticket into a better future. I guess it's a smaller version of winning the lottery for me, if I were to get this job.

There is no major aspect between Saturn and Mars (you and the job), which suggests that you will not get it (nor achieve your aim of employment by the end of October).

That... sucks. :(

I'm sorry that does not sound promising but the chart shows that you are very strong as a candidate (Saturn is also in Hayz - a form of dignity used by the Arabs and Greeks). The problem in this chart is getting noticed in the job market (that's just not getting interviews but standing out from the other candidates). If you don't get this job and my reading proves correct, I'd advise looking at your CV (take some advice in terms of presentation) and some interview coaching or advice on how to sell yourself in an interview.

*Sigh* I must need some real hard core, professional help or something. I took a class twice in college (it's required before each degree completion, and I've gotten my Associates and Bachelors now) that outlined resumes and job searches and interviewing... I've even taken Human Resources and learned things from the other side of the process. So, I don't know. Maybe I just really need to invest some money into getting a professional to help me or something. I don't know where that would come from! But... c'est la vie!

I hope I'm wrong here and you get the job, so good luck!!!!

The sad thing for me is, you're probably not. If I don't get this job, I think I'll stop looking. A person can only take so much rejection...

But thank you, and I'll let you know what happens.

lilangel09

Minderwiz said:
The difficulty with this question is both happiness and financially sound! The latter is easy to identify, it's the second House. I'm going to hope that the 'happiness' will automatically come in the careers signified by the tenth House.

With this chart we have Capricorn rising, so you are signified by Saturn. Saturn is currently in Libra and is very strong (exaltation, triplicity and terms) - perhaps another significator of 'happiness' - Saturn is where it is very powerful, though Saturn and happiness are not exactly the first association that you make. The bad news is that Saturn is in the eighth, though not in the same sign as the eighth cusp.

The possible career is given by the ruler of the tenth, Mars. and the income situation from the ruler of the second House - Jupiter. Dealing with the financial side first, Jupiter is in Pisces which it rules, so that suggests things will go well. It also trines the MC, so even better, income and career are closely related and favourably related. Jupiter is placed near the cusp in the second House, so Jupiter is where he needs to be. The problem is that Jupiter is retrograde - so whilst there might not be a problem earning the money, there may be a problem holding on to it, or using it effectively.

Looking at Mars, it too is placed in the eighth, and in it's detriment of Libra. It is however in a mutual reception with Venus, so it's situation is by no means hopeless. Indeed it is on the verge of moving into Scorpio, where it's dignity will be hugely improved. Mars is also applying to a conjunction with Venus, the lesser benefic. (Mars is currently faster than Venus). Finally Mars rules the Lot of Fortune and so has a strong role in health and financial welfare,

So we have established that career and financial well being are closely related. There are some good indicators of happiness, in that Jupiter and Venus both have important roles but the eighth House placements tend to offset that.

Possible careers would be Martial ones:

Military
Police
Security and protection services
Surgeon
Physician
Pharmacist
Emergency Medical Technician
Theatre Nurse
Cutler (making swords and knives)
Hairdresser
Dressmaker/clothes designer
Bakery
Gambling

Mars careers are all 'hard' and active but are often of the greatest social value.

Sorry about the delay on feedback, I've been thinking about this the whole week.

The affinity between the horary chart and my natal chart was surprising. (My natal is also Saturn-ruled with Saturn prominent.) I do have a tendency to spend a lot. I'm actually interested in 8th House careers which are actually also martial ones, but I was afraid I wouldn't make enough money in them. Seeing the horary gives me relief that I can makes ends meet off interests that feel more like hobbies. Thank you Minderwiz. If I have more feedback, I'll come back. :)

Minderwiz

At the moment the Moon is Void of Course and Slow, so I'm not going to do any readings for the next couple of days. Then I'll pick up with Maria Tarot and starseer

Minderwiz

Reading for Maria Tarot

Maria Tarot said:
I would like to know if is possible to marry again and have more children.

I'm not sure if this a question that suits in horary reading, if not please tell me.

thank you

This question was subsequently amended to put a time limit of a year on the reading.

The Chart is during the hour of Saturn and has Scorpio rising. No real agreement between Mars and Saturn, apart from both having dignity in Capricorn. Also the Moon is still slow but I'll venture a reading:

There are two issues, will you marry and will you have children. Although you clearly see them as intimately connected, I have to look at both issues separately:

Firstly the marriage issue. With Scorpio rising you are signified by Mars, which is also in Scorpio so has high essential dignity. Mars placement is not particularly good, being in the twelfth. The potential marriage partner is signified by the seventh House and it's ruler, Venus. Venus is also in Scorpio, some three degrees in front of Mars. Venus is in detriment in Scorpio, so the potential husband perhaps not an ideal catch, however by some triplity systems, Venus is the Water triplicity ruler in Day charts, so the potential husband is a better catch than if Venus was out of dignity. This also gives a mutual reception between Mars and Venus (Ruler/Triplicity) and that is a good sign for marriage.

We need to look at whether there will be any aspects between the two planets. Normailly with Venus ahead of Mars in the zodiac the chance would have gone. However in this chart Venus is approaching her station retrograde, and Mars is actually moving almost twice as fast. So we have an applying conjunction between our two significators. That is a very good sign.

However there is a danger here. Before the two planets perfect the conjunction, the Moon will firstly oppose Mars and then go on and oppose Venus. If this aspect was by trine or sextile, I'd take it as a very good sign but the opposition may well frustrate the matter. The Moon is in her exaltation of Taurus, so we might well treat her as being a benefic in this chart, though she does have some dignity in the eighth. Even so the opposition is a little worrying.

So I'd say there is evidence of another marriage from this chart - but watch out for well meaning people who might disrupt the possibility.

For the pregnancy we need to consider you, the possible partner and the fifth House of pregnancy. With both Mars and Venus in Scorpio you are both basically fertile, The fifth House has Aries on the cusp and Aries is a Fire sign. Whilst not a barren sign, like Leo, this does not promise children, at least not easily.

With both Lords 1 and 7 in the twelfth, we have some further evidence against any early pregnancy. The Moon's opposition also would militate against it.

So there is a good chance that you will meet someone who is suitable. Things might not run very smoothly and you might find some well meaning but possibly disruptive behaviour from someone else. If things do work out I don't see any immediate chance of pregnancy. There is no fundamental problem here, and you did put a time limit on the reading, so that does not by any means rule things out entirely.

Maria Tarot

Thank you Minderwiz :)
It's the 1st time I have a horary reading.
I belive it won't be easy, nothing seems to be easy in my life, I truly belive that's the life I've choosen previously, but here I am to stand up and fight :)
So, for what I've understand, I've to be against someone's will to be with "him".
To become pregnant is even more difficult :~
I think I can say you have right.
I can feel stormy days are aproaching, and I can sense I will have a batle with myself to, or I can give up every thing, and do nothing.
I will keep you updated.
Thank you :)

Minderwiz said:
This question was subsequently amended to put a time limit of a year on the reading.

The Chart is during the hour of Saturn and has Scorpio rising. No real agreement between Mars and Saturn, apart from both having dignity in Capricorn. Also the Moon is still slow but I'll venture a reading:

There are two issues, will you marry and will you have children. Although you clearly see them as intimately connected, I have to look at both issues separately:

Firstly the marriage issue. With Scorpio rising you are signified by Mars, which is also in Scorpio so has high essential dignity. Mars placement is not particularly good, being in the twelfth. The potential marriage partner is signified by the seventh House and it's ruler, Venus. Venus is also in Scorpio, some three degrees in front of Mars. Venus is in detriment in Scorpio, so the potential husband perhaps not an ideal catch, however by some triplity systems, Venus is the Water triplicity ruler in Day charts, so the potential husband is a better catch than if Venus was out of dignity. This also gives a mutual reception between Mars and Venus (Ruler/Triplicity) and that is a good sign for marriage.

We need to look at whether there will be any aspects between the two planets. Normailly with Venus ahead of Mars in the zodiac the chance would have gone. However in this chart Venus is approaching her station retrograde, and Mars is actually moving almost twice as fast. So we have an applying conjunction between our two significators. That is a very good sign.

However there is a danger here. Before the two planets perfect the conjunction, the Moon will firstly oppose Mars and then go on and oppose Venus. If this aspect was by trine or sextile, I'd take it as a very good sign but the opposition may well frustrate the matter. The Moon is in her exaltation of Taurus, so we might well treat her as being a benefic in this chart, though she does have some dignity in the eighth. Even so the opposition is a little worrying.

So I'd say there is evidence of another marriage from this chart - but watch out for well meaning people who might disrupt the possibility.

For the pregnancy we need to consider you, the possible partner and the fifth House of pregnancy. With both Mars and Venus in Scorpio you are both basically fertile, The fifth House has Aries on the cusp and Aries is a Fire sign. Whilst not a barren sign, like Leo, this does not promise children, at least not easily.

With both Lords 1 and 7 in the twelfth, we have some further evidence against any early pregnancy. The Moon's opposition also would militate against it.

So there is a good chance that you will meet someone who is suitable. Things might not run very smoothly and you might find some well meaning but possibly disruptive behaviour from someone else. If things do work out I don't see any immediate chance of pregnancy. There is no fundamental problem here, and you did put a time limit on the reading, so that does not by any means rule things out entirely.

Minderwiz

If another person gets involved my feeling is that they will be a female, of the same age or older. They will be acting from good motives but will cause real problems. The may not be consciously aware of what they are doing. Indeed it's possible that you might not be aware of their actions.

I think the odds are still in your favour - so don't assume that the worst will happen.