Venus in scorpio and mars in capricorn reception?

scorpiogirl

You said there is no applying aspects between main sig. I see that too.
However, Venus him is applying 2 degrees to you, the Ascendant. Maybe minderwiz can help me here because it says Venus at 9 degrees and ASC is at 7, so is Venus slow? And you did see him?
He is in your first house too. Venus, him, in detriment in Scorpio I wonder if Venus looks for Mars to call the shots? I'm learning too.
I hope everyone can see the chart.
uploading pictures

Sharla

However, Venus him is applying 2 degrees to you, the Ascendant. Maybe minderwiz can help me here because it says Venus at 9 degrees and ASC is at 7, so is Venus slow? And you did see him?
He is in your first house too. Venus, him, in detriment in Scorpio I wonder if Venus looks for Mars to call the shots? I'm learning too.

That chart is very small lol....no can't see the chart it just comes up as a little box in the corner.

Did you do the correct chart...as i did edit the chart details again...like seconds after originally posting, not sure how quick you read the post ?

Sharla

OMG ive never read it like this....i thought i was just mars and that's it, never even thought of me being asc...but it is my chart so yes i am the asc. But if venus is applying to the asc, venus would be going backwards and it's not.

Yes he was in my 1st house too which means his focus was very much on me...and it was. He was waiting for me to call the shots, as when he finally called me 2 days later ....he went mad for about half hour asking why i never txt or tried to call him etc to apologize lol.

scorpiogirl

That chart is very small lol....no can't see the chart it just comes up as a little box in the corner.

Did you do the correct chart...as i did edit the chart details again...like seconds after originally posting, not sure how quick you read the post ?

I think I fixed it. I got seven degrees Scorpio in the new chart for 9:58 a.m.

scorpiogirl

OMG ive never read it like this....i thought i was just mars and that's it, never even thought of me being asc...but it is my chart so yes i am the asc. But if venus is applying to the asc, venus would be going backwards and it's not.

Yes he was in my 1st house too which means his focus was very much on me...and it was. He was waiting for me to call the shots, as when he finally called me 2 days later ....he went mad for about half hour asking why i never txt or tried to call him etc to apologize lol.

I also think since Venus is in detriment it would be acting at its worse, not expressing Venus finest qualities, instead be obsessive, possessive etc.

Sharla

I also think since Venus is in detriment it would be acting at its worse, not expressing Venus finest qualities, instead be obsessive, possessive etc.

Yes and especially being in the sign of scorpio.

Did you see what i put about ...how can venus be applying an aspect with the asc, wouldn't she need to be moving backwards for this to happen ?

Even though its funny because when you mention applying aspect of 2 days to asc, it was 2 days since the chart that he contacted me.

I just wouldn't have seen venus applying to asc myself....to me venus has already moved past the asc....or am i seeing this wrong ?

MY wrong...its ok, im just looking at the chart again, and i can now see what you see scorpiogirl lol.....like finally. So you've learnt me something today...thankyou :)

Sharla

I love horary.....look how this chart has worked out at like exactly 2 days till contact, with him applying to asc in 2 degrees. But yes he was detriment in scorpio so he was angry still, and jealous etc....as he was asking me if id met someone else etc, and if i even wanted to see him again.

Me (mars) in exaltation was feeling quite smug with how id dealt with him as i felt like he needed to be taught a lesson....i had no intentions of txtin or calling him first (mars in exaltation in capricorn and in a succedent house).

Other indication that he was the one who would be coming to me first... as he was in a cardinal house and was the faster planet.

scorpiogirl

Yes and especially being in the sign of scorpio.

Did you see what i put about ...how can venus be applying an aspect with the asc, wouldn't she need to be moving backwards for this to happen ?

Even though its funny because when you mention applying aspect of 2 days to asc, it was 2 days since the chart that he contacted me.

I just wouldn't have seen venus applying to asc myself....to me venus has already moved past the asc....or am i seeing this wrong ?

MY wrong...its ok, im just looking at the chart again, and i can now see what you see scorpiogirl lol.....like finally. So you've learnt me something today...thankyou :)
Yeah I don't know how to answer that. However I always look at the angles and if the signifactors and/or the Moon are doing anything there!

Ronia

Another one

I'm using your thread to not flood, Sharla, as I have another late ascendant chart. Sometime early this year I had posted one, which produced a "yes" answer but there was applying sextile between the significators.

This one has no aspect. Chart was cast on October 11 at 8:30 am in Toronto, Canada. Ascendant is 29 something Libra (I don't have it in front of me), I am Venus, he is Mars, the question is if something romantic will happen between us. No aspect is a "no". Late ascendant is something I can't influence. But Venus, me, is in the first, albeit in another sign - Scorpio, she is angular. She should at least have some power. To add, she is ruled by Mars but she is in her own face and terms at 21 degrees Scorpio. The chart is a day one, and Mars is in her Triplicity and exalted. I clearly like him more than he does me but he is not indifferent. I did something really unpleasant last week, I spoke to him in a very rough manner (Venus doesn't act nicely in detriment), which has no doubt have a negative effect on the whole situation.

The problem being that the Moon will square Venus (me) but has no past or coming aspect to Mars (him). I am curious to see if this will come to pass. Moon is 5 degrees from Venus, in the 4th, angular and increasing in light, applying to a trine with the Sun first, two degrees to it. A trine between the luminaries is always a good omen in a chart, to me, especially with the Moon increasing in light, but if it'll help... I don't know.

Any thoughts?